What's new

Post a picture of where you are right now.

20220810_170841.jpg

Field across the street...

PXL_20220811_004630893.jpg

Had to detour back to take this, because apparently there's no other possible way to verify that all material has been removed from the site.:homer:

If only there was some sort of machine that could travel along those steel bits on the ground, maybe with a human or 2 inside, who could look out and confirm such outlandish claims.

^dig the Nuno, haven't seen one of those in a long time

Unbelievable chance of a lifetime. That's gotta be some bucket list shit right there. :smokin:

Wtf happened to Stevie? He looks 70. :laughing:

Programming a lift station (it moves sewage) in a concrete tomb.

The building is right on the intercoastal so the room I'm working in is supposed to be water tight (it isn't) for storm surge and hurricanes.

Kind of noisy, but I've been in worse.

Portable desk/folding table office. In what I do you don't go to a job without some sort of portable office furniture.

20220811_080452.jpg
20220811_080432.jpg

I always hated holding up the lowbed. Anxiety as a manager watching the dollars flying.

Yeah they charge for sitting. They always get all the attention when I hire them.
They’re just paying me, our company has many divisions throughout the country. But yes I understand, sometimes I’m not able to move stuff, and when things get behind we pay a lot of standby time.

Top Back Refresh