What's new

Pics of me towing stuff

I'm optimistic this will hold together for 4 days :rasta: tarps hide many sins.

The truck is on a hill and the trailer is mostly on flat
if you have to do a 4 day trip like that again, might be worth looking into shrink wrap... like wha tthe do to cover boats in the off season. shrinks down real tight and can take a trip down the highway no problem.

shrink wrapped direct tot trailer would hardly need any straps:eek:

Hopefully I have enough truck and trailer for this beast :laughing:

IMG_1894.jpg

2400 lbs, and will go through a ~36" gate :laughing:

Should fit between the house and fence a lot better than the 7 ton machine we had.

ANY machine will go through a 36" gate.

:flipoff2:

You mean like crash through? I mean sure :laughing:

He yard is all soft and there is a bunch of shit in the way. The bigger one would havae barely fit between the fence and house, I probably would have had to just use the pivot boom instead of spinning to toss dirt :laughing:

So that thing actually sucks into 30" wide :laughing:

Had to take it back like a half mile and didn't want to unchaim and unload the Kubota. So they got to snuggle up :laughing:

20220325_153430.jpg
20220325_153441.jpg

No I’m not, I still work fort the same company, and I really enjoy it.
Well now i cannot quite remember which guy just ended his lease to a trucking company.

Im glad to hear that you are still there so I can keep seeing your awesome pictures :lmao:

Shit that's a long ride. How long does long of a route typically take an otr trucker?

Edit: was thinking Fort Bragg in NC, lol

Last edited:
Those 725s are so tiny next to any other haul trucks. They literally look like a Datsun next to a 740 or any of the other 30-45T haul trucks.

It's really comical on a big job when they have 1 mixed in. :laughing:

Those 725s are so tiny next to any other haul trucks. They literally look like a Datsun next to a 740 or any of the other 30-45T haul trucks.

It's really comical on a big job when they have 1 mixed in. :laughing:
Doing logging road work, or stockpiling rock down them. 740’s are too damn big, we’ve been there done that. They tear up the roads. And these are much nicer to load and haul. The trailer disappears under a 740…😂

AFB8FC61-30F9-49A8-9107-6E08DC2E29DF.jpeg
Brought the haul truck from Woodland to Fort Bragg, then brought a double drum from Ukiah to Yuba City today. Will be moving our paving divisions equipment the rest of the week.

Attachments

• 7855542F-BE34-4878-AA83-90E825B42B38.jpeg
    7855542F-BE34-4878-AA83-90E825B42B38.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 16
Doing logging road work, or stockpiling rock down them. 740’s are too damn big, we’ve been there done that. They tear up the roads. And these are much nicer to load and haul. The trailer disappears under a 740…😂

They are definitely sweet for certain things, just funny to throw one in with 60 35-45t trucks.

Fort Bragg in NC? Or is there another fort Bragg out there somewhere.

A few hours north of San Francisco

Brought the haul truck from Woodland to Fort Bragg, then brought a double drum from Ukiah to Yuba City today. Will be moving our paving divisions equipment the rest of the week.

Thats got to be kind of a pain working out there and needing iron in the valley. Hwy 20 is a twisty bitch :laughing:

Thats got to be kind of a pain working out there and needing iron in the valley. Hwy 20 is a twisty bitch :laughing:
I run them all, 299,199,36,3,20,1. Yeah I’m all over the north part of the state. And sometimes the central and southern. It always fits somehow…..😂

Da grey button gave it away?
Who bent the bumper?
Remember aim for the bus:flipoff2:

Have fun, memorize the pretrip and take notice of over crossing height tags you drive under!

Top Back Refresh