What's new

Pics of me towing stuff

Nice! Death machine! :laughing:

Does the 500 vibrate as bad as the 250? My buddy had the whole swing arm bolt walk out on his 250 after riding it down the road a few miles, pretty sure he was a few minutes from death when he noticed it :eek::lmao:
Never rode a 250, but probably yes. :laughing: It wears out the throttle and clutch levers from shaking them, hard to believe the engine actually has a counterbalance shaft in it! :eek:

67F7DD4B-2266-484E-931A-BF08BA672A10.jpeg

I tow Personal stuff after hours too 😂

434AC7D9-E1C1-494C-BB7A-B1DF04019320.jpeg
Hauled our 140 over HWY-36 from Oroville today, and made it to my place in Fortuna, I’ll bring it to the shop Tuesday.

Does that new blade have a steering wheel? I thought all new cats were M models with joysticks? Too many old fuckers bitching I guess. :laughing:

Says I5 rentals right on it:flipoff2:
all i see is a blurry sticker that looks like it just got put on yesterday :flipoff2:

local guy that thought he was big time contractor bought a bunch of brand new equipment a couple years ago, owes people money all across town, tried hiding his equipment from the repo guy for a couple months and one of them was a grader just like in the pic :laughing:

same guy bought a legal weed farm from a friend for $1.5m, $750k down and owner carry the rest, dude never even made a single interest pymt got foreclosed on and next month it will go to auction :homer:

all i see is a blurry sticker that looks like it just got put on yesterday :flipoff2:

local guy that thought he was big time contractor bought a bunch of brand new equipment a couple years ago, owes people money all across town, tried hiding his equipment from the repo guy for a couple months and one of them was a grader just like in the pic :laughing:

same guy bought a legal weed farm from a friend for $1.5m, $750k down and owner carry the rest, dude never even made a single interest pymt got foreclosed on and next month it will go to auction :homer:

So what happens to the $750k down?

Not to derail or anything :laughing:

So what happens to the $750k down?

Not to derail or anything :laughing:
he gets to keep it(its long gone he spent it and ive loaned him money twice since :laughing:) and if no one buys the property at auction for the remaining $750k owed to him he gets the property back

i wasnt sure how that stuff works but thats what he said his agent told him

he gets to keep it(its long gone he spent it and ive loaned him money twice since :laughing:) and if no one buys the property at auction for the remaining $750k owed to him he gets the property back

i wasnt sure how that stuff works but thats what he said his agent told him

He out getting taco bell in his lambo type of guy? :lmao:

He out getting taco bell in his lambo type of guy? :lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

dude loves taco hell, i havent been to taco bell in years except with this guy a couple months ago :laughing: it would be a 2022 f450 or a 2005 cummins or a 2001 cummins or a 2001 7.3 excursion :lmao: no fancy cars, the only one i havent worked on yet is the 450

That does not look that tall, is that a typo?

Forgot to take a Pic with it loaded, but hauled 20k lb 1500 gal tank with this today.

First time in a 15 speed, went decent I think.

20220624_103455.jpg

That does not look that tall, is that a typo?

Forgot to take a Pic with it loaded, but hauled 20k lb 1500 gal tank with this today.

First time in a 15 speed, went decent I think
No typo, I called and asked them to measure, they said 12ft. Trailers 2ft high, well it ended up being 12ft tall with the discs on the deck, couldn’t do that within reason so it was 13ft tall. Put thinner outrigger boards and dumped out air in the inner tires, so 14’8”. Permits for 14’ but it’s a weekend so going to send it.:flipoff2:

No typo, I called and asked them to measure, they said 12ft. Trailers 2ft high, well it ended up being 12ft tall with the discs on the deck, couldn’t do that within reason so it was 13ft tall. Put thinner outrigger boards and dumped out air in the inner tires, so 14’8”. Permits for 14’ but it’s a weekend so going to send it.:flipoff2:

Pic is deceiving, looks like it's even with the stacks :laughing:

Gotta be aware at that hieght for sure. I guess all interstates should be fine, but out side that over 14' is iffy :laughing:

Did you take 97 or I5?

In Dillon MT tonight, going down I-15 then 93? I think to Wells NV and over I-80 to I-5 and up. Supposed to have a pilot car going into Idaho. Hope he shows, or going to outlaw that too. Gotta do what you gotta do…..

In Dillon MT tonight, going down I-15 then 93? I think to Wells NV and over I-80 to I-5 and up. Supposed to have a pilot car going into Idaho. Hope he shows, or going to outlaw that too. Gotta do what you gotta do…..

Are you an hourly driver, or contractor? How long have you been doing the heavy haul stuff?

BEE4DD7E-6D20-4EB5-8302-6D3C9EC711F4.jpeg
Haluling this from Rock Springs Wyoming, towards Scotia Ca starting tomorrow morning. We’ll see if they give me trouble at the border about permit loads and holiday weekend travel when I get to Truckee….

BEE4DD7E-6D20-4EB5-8302-6D3C9EC711F4.jpeg
Haluling this from Rock Springs Wyoming, towards Scotia Ca starting tomorrow morning. We’ll see if they give me trouble at the border about permit loads and holiday weekend travel when I get to Truckee….
just crash the gate doing 98 :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh