What's new

Panzers: I break rocks thread

Any heavy equipment guys between the age of 18-39 want to make around $400/year taking surveys about heavy equipment shoot me a pm. I have 3 referrals slots to use up. Full disclosure I get $50 for everyone who takes the survey, the person taking the survey also gets $50. More importantly you get put on their list and you’ll get 1 maybe 2 a month to take for anywhere between $50-100 each.

Easy money I do it laying in bed before I fall asleep. Then tease my wife I just made over a $100/hr from my bed. Then proceed to make a low ball offer on some sexual favors only to get shot down:lmao:

Surveys are usually about telematics, parts sourcing, potentially automating heavy equipment ect.
I like earning free money, does that work for ya? :flipoff2:

I don’t get nice material like that to feed my stuff. :flipoff2: I would have that fucker wadded into a solid plate in a few hours :flipoff2:

I am gonna try something close to what you have made this winter to replace my feeder that has a rubber square hole screen in it. Sick of putting in 4K in screens that hardly last a season.

It's not the rock that I'm surprised they survived it's the number of times given the choice between using a jack hammer for a couple hours and using a blasting cap our quarry manager goes for blasting caps. Unless you are convinced steel will outlast rubber by at least a year I don't think I would bother. Price quote I got for steel to make a set of 3 inch wide ones was almost $5k.

I'm trying to get into operating heavy equipment, currently cobbling a skid steer attachment system onto a POS loader. :flipoff2:
Wrong ass hole, I'm in VA not Alaska
PXL_20211208_211454601.jpg
PXL_20220714_210742936.jpg
PXL_20220706_193131777.jpg
25294.jpeg
25292.jpeg
PXL_20210808_222725748.jpg
9404.jpeg

Please. I badly need to make one to run off a tractor pto
it’s a holy mess of cobbled together junk but here it is. i’m not done yet tho. I don’t have a Latham mill yet… it’s mainly for breaking up asphalt chunks so it doesn’t have to be too great. I had extra spray paint that got for free. it’s also on a sheep milking stand
D6B1B548-334C-4B81-9906-03E6A3D6D0BC.jpeg
0224E956-14A5-4DE1-9A95-AFB53ACB7105.jpeg

Attachments

• AEB8906C-4221-43A1-BB25-6A85CBAF6A83.jpeg
    AEB8906C-4221-43A1-BB25-6A85CBAF6A83.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
The tire is provide rotating mass in the one with the groove works like a big pulley. if the 13 horse doesn’t have enough torque I’ll run it off the tractor PTO to.

if i had a extra 5500 bucks i would definitely buy that.

Any heavy equipment guys between the age of 18-39 want to make around $400/year taking surveys about heavy equipment shoot me a pm. I have 3 referrals slots to use up. Full disclosure I get $50 for everyone who takes the survey, the person taking the survey also gets $50. More importantly you get put on their list and you’ll get 1 maybe 2 a month to take for anywhere between $50-100 each.

Easy money I do it laying in bed before I fall asleep. Then tease my wife I just made over a $100/hr from my bed. Then proceed to make a low ball offer on some sexual favors only to get shot down:lmao:

Surveys are usually about telematics, parts sourcing, potentially automating heavy equipment ect.
What if I identify as 39? Am I eligible?

I don't have a fucking clue what I'm looking at. Looks like a flywheel and a flappy bit that flaps around to crush shit?

do you have any pics from the bottom of the toggle? i think that’s what it’s called.
Here is the blue prints for one of my jaws. Maybe this will help you out. I made my little one a pretty much scaled down version of this. Just instead of using shim plates I use 2 pusher bolts and 2 puller bolts to adjust the opening of the jaw .

F04D6DBD-1B4F-4B8F-A3D5-34012CA8D74D.jpeg
8C3B1576-3E00-4475-AF62-664CA8D97689.jpeg

first run of the crusher. it did so good. no vid. i broke a couple parts and ill fix it tomorrow and take a vid.

A while back I said I'd grab some pictures of our grizzly. We are getting ready to replace it so the new one is in the shop. The top plates and cross bars are hardox, the lower structure is mild steel. This is hard mounted feeding a feeder/ jaw crusher at a smaller mine. The last one had around 3 million tons, maybe more put through it. When they get a lot of rock built up they take a hammer on a midsized excavator to it a couple times a day.

20220729_103218.jpg

20220729_103225.jpg

A while back I said I'd grab some pictures of our grizzly. We are getting ready to replace it so the new one is in the shop. The top plates and cross bars are hardox, the lower structure is mild steel. This is hard mounted feeding a feeder/ jaw crusher at a smaller mine. The last one had around 3 million tons, maybe more put through it. When they get a lot of rock built up they take a hammer on a midsized excavator to it a couple times a day.
impressive set of legos

Ok, what is the point of these little micro crushers?
To take big rocks and make smaller ones? To dispose of larger rocks without having to dig a big hole? I wish I had a small grizzley today to sift out the trash from a pile of top soil

I would love to have one that 150 hp tractor would run for all of the asphalt tear out that I get here at the farm. Just have my son skid steer dump it through. Could do concrete as well

I would love to have one that 150 hp tractor would run for all of the asphalt tear out that I get here at the farm. Just have my son skid steer dump it through. Could do concrete as well
Asphalt is not very good in a jaw. You need to have sharp jaws a lot of hp to run asphalt. Even then you almost have to wait until subzero to get a decent product out of the jaw.

What you really need is a impactor. That would make a great product in one pass for you.

Top Back Refresh