What's new

OSR Deals

Complete AR for < $350, some assembly required. Cheapest I've seen in a while, and it's not even polymer.

Combat Armory complete AR lower basic kit, $99.

Pistol version for $95.

Complete 16" carbine upper for $250.

Complete 7.5" pistol upper for $220.

Also threaded Glock barrels for $35.

J&G has SKSes, they aren't $79.99 like they were 25 years ago though.

Foxtrot Mike 9mm, side charging (non-reciprocating), 7", compete AR upper for $250.

Blem, Aero, 9mm, AR lower for $85.

I'm bad tempted by the combo, I've got enough spare parts that the only thing I'd need to finish it is some kind of brace.

Do it. I built a 9mm ar pistol with the CMMG RDB kit and made a glock lower feed right. Tons of funs

Do it. I built a 9mm ar pistol with the CMMG RDB kit and made a glock lower feed right. Tons of funs

enabler-michael.gif

Hmm, I bough an 80% Ar lower from lowers.com a few weeks ago. It shipped to Ca no problem. I went to buy another one, they can't ship. What happened in just a few weeks? Still says 49 some days till the smack down. I don't get it.

Just changed July 1.

Can you still get 80% lowers?

ARE 80 LOWERS LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA? Beginning July 1, 2022, per CA Assembly Bill 1057, Californians will no longer be able to legally purchase, sell or transport 80% lower receivers. Previously, California did have certain unique stipulations that other states don't have (as usual), but those no longer exist

Lower showed up today and the upper showed up yesterday. The buffer tube is 100% moot since the .22lr upper has its own short buffer spring that fits inside of the upper behind the BCG.
20220707_140104.jpg
Nice. Didn’t realize it was going on a 22lr upper. My 4.5 inch 22lr sbr is one of my favorites to plink with suppressed.

Nice. Didn’t realize it was going on a 22lr upper. My 4.5 inch 22lr sbr is one of my favorites to plink with suppressed.
Yea I'm dumb but not dumb enough to trust a piece of $100 plastic to hold up to a real rifle round. :laughing:

I'm probably going to pull the spring and weight since it's of no use now.

Yea I'm dumb but not dumb enough to trust a piece of $100 plastic to hold up to a real rifle round. :laughing:

I'm probably going to pull the spring and weight since it's of no use now.
I’m not running a buffer or spring. I pulled the hand guard off of mine last night. Thinking about a slightly shorter hand guard. It looks goofy as fuck right now.
8B6A5ECA-1544-4898-AC9C-77F4C36080A2.jpeg

It looks like it's cold outside. 🤣

For the cost of entry (under $500 compete with scope, mount, sling, 4 mags etc etc) I can see this being my new favorite plinker. Already planning to build one for the girlfriend. 😎

It looks like it's cold outside. 🤣

For the cost of entry (under $500 compete with scope, mount, sling, 4 mags etc etc) I can see this being my new favorite plinker. Already planning to build one for the girlfriend. 😎
You can get cmmg bolts and barrels in 4.5, 9 and 16 inch. I’m looking at a 16 inch barrel. Does your bolt catch work?

You can get cmmg bolts and barrels in 4.5, 9 and 16 inch. I’m looking at a 16 inch barrel. Does your bolt catch work?
Mine is the 16" with a 15" hand guard.

No, the bolt catch doesn't work, the follower in the mag hangs the BCG back but that's as good as it gets.

Looking at it the bolt hold can't work with a short round since it doesn't go back far enough in a normal lower.

Mine is the 16" with a 15" hand guard.

No, the bolt catch doesn't work, the follower in the mag hangs the BCG back but that's as good as it gets.

Looking at it the bolt hold can't work with a short round since it doesn't go back far enough in a normal lower.
I used this on mine. Works minty mint👌🏼👌🏼

Sumbich that's exactly what I need. Grassyass!
No worries! Also, the black dog machine magazines are better than the CMMG mags. They also make a drum mag. :smokin:

No worries! Also, the black dog machine magazines are better than the CMMG mags. They also make a drum mag. :smokin:

I'll see about getting some of those mags sent to OR since now we aren't allowed anything over 10 rounds. CMMG have a pin that stops at 10 rounds that comes right out so I can still get them online. 😂

Their drum mag does work well but there are four tabs on the perimeter of the drum halves that use screws to keep the two halves together. All four have broken on mine (they are teenie tiny things). A little glue will repair but if one needs to disassemble the drum for any reason afterwards, good luck. And it takes a considerable amount of time to load one up, it's a two handed affair because the spring tension has to be moderated with one hand while inserting rounds with the other. Prolly be better served with a few more box-like mags. Just my $0.02, YMMV.

Their drum mag does work well but there are four tabs on the perimeter of the drum halves that use screws to keep the two halves together. All four have broken on mine (they are teenie tiny things). A little glue will repair but if one needs to disassemble the drum for any reason afterwards, good luck. And it takes a considerable amount of time to load one up, it's a two handed affair because the spring tension has to be moderated with one hand while inserting rounds with the other. Prolly be better served with a few more box-like mags. Just my $0.02, YMMV.
Thanks for chiming in. I was looking at them on the website. That drum is an awful lot of plastic to be hanging out of the bottom of the gun. Too rich for me.

Prime Day stuff.

Bushnell:

Burris & Steiner:

CRKT:

Celestron:

Igloo:

I'm sure there's more, but I've got other things to do. If you see a good deal post it up. I know a lot of other places are doing their own thing for Prime Day.

Top Back Refresh