What's new

OSR Deals

KY Gun Co. has small rifle primers in stock if you're willing to buy in bulk.

KY Gun Co. has small rifle primers in stock if you're willing to buy in bulk.

Good price on the 209 primers.
Going rate on the rifle primers.
Prices are dipping down some.

Thanks
Bought 10k of 209

Reactions: Lee
Threaded barrel Yeet Canon for $200. :flipoff2:

From freedom munitions:

1651758732260.png

ETA: Also $10 shipping

Threaded barrel Yeet Canon for $200. :flipoff2:

I have to love that hi point just kinda embraced their reputation for being shit and just seem to have fun with it :laughing:

Woot! actually has quite a bit of stuff in the Outdoor Recreation section lately.

There's 15 pages of stuff, mostly family camping stuff like; tents, sleeping bags, ice chests, furniture, etc., but there's a few gun cases, knives, cheap scopes, and even a set of carbide Lee .38 Special reloading dies in the mix.

I was excited about those at first but the hinged trigger kind of soured me on them. Purely superficial, I've never actually shot a Dagger. Brother-in-law was looking for a cheap G19, I recommended the Dagger, but he absolutely hates that style of trigger on the Shield. I got curious, figuring that since they're mostly Glock-ish a Glock/P80 trigger would work.

Looks like they do:

I was excited about those at first but the hinged trigger kind of soured me on them. Purely superficial, I've never actually shot a Dagger. Brother-in-law was looking for a cheap G19, I recommended the Dagger, but he absolutely hates that style of trigger on the Shield. I got curious, figuring that since they're mostly Glock-ish a Glock/P80 trigger would work.

Looks like they do:

That was my thought, adding an ~$80 trigger doesn't seem like a big deal.

Or get the new Franklin armory binary trigger :laughing:

J&G has mag bundles; 10x 33 round Korean 9mn Glock mags for $100, 10x 30 round AR Pmags $100, 10x 20 round KCI AK mags for $80.

Right to bare arms has $65 BCG

Right to bare arms has $65 BCG
Thx, picked up two of the nitride version.

Sorry it's been a heck of a long week on the road. I skimmed the email from SAA earlier today, but hadn't bothered to post anything until I got Roverhound's notification.
No worries, I've wasted $30 on worse.

Sorry it's been a heck of a long week on the road. I skimmed the email from SAA earlier today, but hadn't bothered to post anything until I got Roverhound's notification.
Damn! That is a good deal!

Dang, I just bought a Steyr pistol from PSA this weekend on clearance for $449.

that would be a good car gun.

Top Back Refresh