What's new

OSR Deals

No logo poverty pony lowers, to hide your shame, for $50-ish shipped.

Stag has some decent looking AR handguards on sale today:

Not a deal, but available. Atlantic has Uzi parts kits, they've been hard to come by for a few years now. There's maybe 5 of us into Uzis here, but if you want a place to start, here's an expensive option.

Anyone know if Amend2 mags are worth a darn? Primary Arms has 34 round Glock 9mm mags for $11.

Anyone know if Amend2 mags are worth a darn? Primary Arms has 34 round Glock 9mm mags for $11.

Garbage. Non metal feed lips. There is a reason they are so cheap.

Sig Romeo MSR $80

I bought a bunch of that Tac-22, .22 LR from PSA's Memorial day sale, it just arrived today. I can't recall ever shooting it before.

G17/22 FDE P80 for $80.

These are never in stock.

I don’t even remember seeing Norma branded ammo on the shelf anywhere before maybe 6 months ago. But so far I have no complaints about it. I can’t tell any difference in the 9mm vs fiocchi, and the .308 match hasn’t ripped any rims on me like hornady

I don’t know what it is with hornady, but we just don’t get along. I know it’s good shit, but I don’t have any luck with it:lmao:
I bought some 77g Norma match with the idea that I could have some super premium brass after shooting it, but I had FTE issues with it and this in a gun that never has problems. It seemed like the case head was a tiny big too big and would get stuck in the bolt face. Never really pursued it as I had lots of other brass to use.

G17/22 FDE P80 for $80.

Is this how i get my door kicked in and my dogs shot? Anyone order from this place?

Thinking one of these and some PSA parts would make a cheap clone

I've bought from them a few times, they sold a lot on GunBroker before they got serious about their own website, not that it's all that great. They had a big booth at the Tulsa Arms Show this year too. They're legit.

They got the same cease and desist letter from the AFT that JSD did, but obviously aren't complying either.

JSD had their legal team send a letter to the AFT, AFT said oh yea, our bad, continue with what you were doing.
AFT? Damn, it is just 3 letters. Too much to get them in the right order? Twice? In the same short sentence?

AFT? Damn, it is just 3 letters. Too much to get them in the right order? Twice? In the same short sentence?
1656123818626.png

Midway has CCI 450 SRP in stock for $99.99. Not a bargain but at least available.

Had that been available (and at that price) when I built my dedicated .22lr I would have given that some serious consideration. :beer:

That's what I'm going to build out of it. Figured it's worth a shot for the price and to keep the rifle light.

Top Back Refresh