What's new

OSR Deals

Best I've found lately is .41 on brass .223, .24 on 9mm and .08 on .22 not great but it ain't 2005 anymore either.

Best I've found lately is .41 on brass .223, .24 on 9mm and .08 on .22 not great but it ain't 2005 anymore either.
Is that new, brass, 9mm? Cheapest I've seen is .30/round for 115 gr. FMJ.

Have been finding " deals" local that beat what I am finding online, kinda weird.

9mm Blazer brass for $13 box.
223 Fiocchi brass 55gr vmax for $0.50

Last edited:
based on what you guys are saying, I did decent pricing at LAX

1660928696243.png

Yup, lax and freedom munitions both crank out ammo. MCS beats them often but you're waiting forever for it. :homer:

Ordered 1k 300 blackout for .46 8 weeks ago and it still hasn't shipped.

Got that email a bit ago, trying to decide if I need it or not. :homer:

Have been finding " deals" local that beat what I am finding online, kinda weird.

9mm Blazer brass for $13 box.
223 Fiocchi brass 55gr vmax for $0.50
I've used two different calibers of Fiocchi rifle ammunition and both of them blew holes in the primers. One was a bolt gun, .204 Ruger and the other was a gas gun, .300 BLK.
Never had a problem with their pistol ammo but I stay away from their rifle stuff.

Picked up 2 citadel boss hog 12 ga semiautos at Dicks for $150 per out the door plus tax. 4+1, 20" barrel, 3 chokes, shortish LOP, ugly synthetic furniture. After researching more online today I'm going to pick up 2 more tomorrow. Reviews have it at fairly reliable after a decent break in. Both currently have the front sight off, one just a bit but the other more significant.

Reports have it that it will take a mag tube extension and larger charging handle.

Picked up 2 citadel boss hog 12 ga semiautos at Dicks for $150 per out the door plus tax. 4+1, 20" barrel, 3 chokes, shortish LOP, ugly synthetic furniture. After researching more online today I'm going to pick up 2 more tomorrow. Reviews have it at fairly reliable after a decent break in. Both currently have the front sight off, one just a bit but the other more significant.

Reports have it that it will take a mag tube extension and larger charging handle.
They are trash. They won’t cycle anything under 1300 fps and won’t survive anything over 1300 fps. All of the cheap Turkish imports are trash.

Primary Arms' Labor Day Sale has begun.

Claiming "lowest price ever" on their 2.5X ACSS Prism scope. I bought one for $130 in 2019, so a little disingenuous advertising, but a neat optic. Wish it wasn't so dang tall. I'm not tacticool enough to be okay with 60 MOA risers built into my optics.

Primary Arms' Labor Day Sale has begun.

Claiming "lowest price ever" on their 2.5X ACSS Prism scope. I bought one for $130 in 2019, so a little disingenuous advertising, but a neat optic. Wish it wasn't so dang tall. I'm not tacticool enough to be okay with 60 MOA risers built into my optics.

What are you talking about? The tallest mount included with the optic provides 1/3 lower cowitness.

What are you talking about? The tallest mount included with the optic provides 1/3 lower cowitness.
I guess we need a sarcasm font.

It doesn't have an option to mount any lower, i.e. it's tall. I want a cheek weld on the stock, I have a melon of a noggin and still doesn't happen with an M4 style adjustable stock. I've got free float hand guards and no irons on just about everything, so co-witness is moot for me. Love the optic, hate the mount. I've got an old Olympic Arms A2 upper that may become its home, but it's not much use to me otherwise.

I stuck it on a Camp 9 for LOLs, you can just about hip shoot it and still use the reticle.

I guess we need a sarcasm font.

It doesn't have an option to mount any lower, i.e. it's tall. I want a cheek weld on the stock, I have a melon of a noggin and still doesn't happen with an M4 style adjustable stock. I've got free float hand guards and no irons on just about everything, so co-witness is moot for me. Love the optic, hate the mount. I've got an old Olympic Arms A2 upper that may become its home, but it's not much use to me otherwise.

I stuck it on a Camp 9 for LOLs, you can just about hip shoot it and still use the reticle.
If it’s too tall change the riser. First world problems.:flipoff2:

If it’s too tall change the riser. First world problems.:flipoff2:
The riser is part of the housing, short of milling some material off (I've considered it) there's not much you can do. It is what it is.

Their newer prisms have removable risers, and even auto wake features, but they cost twice as much as that one.

Never been a Kel-Tec guy, but $220 P17 is appealing.

The riser is part of the housing, short of milling some material off (I've considered it) there's not much you can do. It is what it is.

Christ. I didn’t realize the mount was integrated into the optic. Even my gen 1 Cyclops has a removable mount. I bought that thing 7 years ago.

They are trash. They won’t cycle anything under 1300 fps and won’t survive anything over 1300 fps. All of the cheap Turkish imports are trash.
Took them both out today. One runs great on both trap birdshot at 1200 and buckshot at 1375. The other one is less reliable but does well on the birshot. Well see if it shapes up after more break in but the innards of the bad running one are not good. Can't even get the barrel off. I might be taking a block of wood and hammer to it, but then I'm not sure I'd get the barrel back in! About 25 rounds through each so far.

Took them both out today. One runs great on both trap birdshot at 1200 and buckshot at 1375. The other one is less reliable but does well on the birshot. Well see if it shapes up after more break in but the innards of the bad running one are not good. Can't even get the barrel off. I might be taking a block of wood and hammer to it, but then I'm not sure I'd get the barrel back in! About 25 rounds through each so far.
I really don't think the cheaper guns are all that bad over all. All the YouTube tests are putting all the rounds through them as fast as they can which exacerbates their weaknesses. Will a higher quality gun hold up better to that abuse? Sure, it probably will. But it makes the lower quality gun made of lower quality materials die quickly as it heats up and gets loose. In the real world a shotgun might get a couple hundred rounds through it in a day tops and a normal human would tighten things up if they got loose and more importantly it'd cool down a few times during the day.:homer:

$40 Poverty Ponies.

Top Back Refresh