What's new

OSR Deals

837BA7F5-EA3C-4BC9-844A-DC4B33906108.png

JSE's Black Friday Deals.

Decent prices on 223 Wylde and 6.5 Grendel AR barrels. Nothing else really to write home about. That Ruger 57 might be okay if you're local and don't have to pay shipping and FFL transfer, only $20 cheaper than Academy has it for.

JSE's Black Friday Deals.

Decent prices on 223 Wylde and 6.5 Grendel AR barrels. Nothing else really to write home about. That Ruger 57 might be okay if you're local and don't have to pay shipping and FFL transfer, only $20 cheaper than Academy has it for.

That Ruger 57 can be had for under $600 elsewhere.

Reactions: Lee
PSA is giving orders to Oregon priority to help us with the impending mag ban/registry bs. I appreciate them doing this because several big online dealers have already excluded us from ordering.

Star BM for $150, it's got Centruy's import billboard dimpled on the side of the slide, but hey it's $150.

Natchez has some decent bulk ammo pricing, with free shipping code through the 7th.

I don't want a world where $0.50/round.223 is a sale price anymore. A few sub $0.30/round 9mm options though, things are going the right direction.

The accuracy nut at our range was going on about this 77gn 5.56 from PSA https://palmettostatearmory.com/aac-5-56-nato-77-grain-sierra-matchking-hpbt-20rd-box.html
Geting sub moa groups consistently, he said it compared to stuff at least 50cpr more.

They also have some norma defense ammo on closeout - https://palmettostatearmory.com/norma-85-gr-mhp-380-acp-ammunition-20-rounds-610040020.html

Ballistic Advantage has deals on their hanson profile barrels. mobile20 will get an extra 20% off

Ballistic Advantage has deals on their hanson profile barrels. mobile20 will get an extra 20% off
Have you bought from them lately? I ordered a barrel and gas tube on Cyber Monday, got a confirmation/order number right away, and that's it. The order hasn't shipped, at least I haven't been notified if it has, and they have yet to respond to my email requesting an update.

Top Back Refresh