What's new

OSR Deals

Have you bought from them lately? I ordered a barrel and gas tube on Cyber Monday, got a confirmation/order number right away, and that's it. The order hasn't shipped, at least I haven't been notified if it has, and they have yet to respond to my email requesting an update.
Hearing 2-4 weeks to ship with them right now

Reactions: Lee
The accuracy nut at our range was going on about this 77gn 5.56 from PSA https://palmettostatearmory.com/aac-5-56-nato-77-grain-sierra-matchking-hpbt-20rd-box.html
Geting sub moa groups consistently, he said it compared to stuff at least 50cpr more.

They also have some norma defense ammo on closeout - https://palmettostatearmory.com/norma-85-gr-mhp-380-acp-ammunition-20-rounds-610040020.html

Did my post get deleted? The Norma MHP is trash. It tumbles so you get zero expansion. There is a reason it’s on close out.

Cheap, brass case, 124 Gr, FMJ, 9mm:

Cheap, brass case, 124 Gr, FMJ, 9mm:

Trash ammo. Severely underpowered. Has trouble cycling in semi autos.

$.23/ round for 9 isn't cheap :homer:
thumbs-up-nod.gif

Natchez Shooters Supply has free haz-mat on orders over $100. Expires 12/20/22 at midnight.

Hearing 2-4 weeks to ship with them right now
Ordered a barrel and gas tube on Cyber Monday, Nov 28th. Just got the email that my order has shipped today, Dec 19th. Three weeks to ship my order. I don't know how big they are, I'm sure they had a lot of orders as they had some decent sales, and maybe Amazon Prime has spoiled me, but I probably won't buy anything direct from them again anytime soon.

Plenty of vendors, carry their stuff, I was seconds away from placing an order for the same barrel from Brownells, I need it by Christmas, they've got free 2 day shipping with code: santaship and the barrel is only $2 more than I paid Ballistic Advantage for it. I was ready to checkout at Brownells went to my email to confirm the code, and had an email from Ballistic that it shipped. Talk about timing.

Classic has the AP5-M with folding brace for $999, same one PSA has been selling sans brace for $899 for the past few weeks. This is $100-150 cheaper than buying the PSA deal and brace separate, only a handful of places with the SB Tactical brace in stock even. AP5-M doesn't have provisions for a muzzle device, i.e. no tri-lug or threads. This is cheaper than Zentih ever sold them for, and roughly 1/3 of what they were 2-ish years ago.

If you want threaded barrel and tri-lug, they have the AP5-P for $1240.

AP5 is still cheaper at PSA, but just barely, PSA still has $300 off with code Century, but the base price has gone up $100 since Friday so it's $1100 now, the SB Tactical brace is $199+ everywhere that has it in stock.

Can you tell I've been shopping MP5 clones? :homer:

Last edited:
Stop posting those damn things, my wallet can't handle it right now. I just have to live with my GSG-5 :laughing:
I can neither confirm nor deny taking advantage of PSA's AP5 deal last week. :grinpimp: For no particular reason I may or may not know that only like 3 places have the SBT5A brace in stock.

GOA & FPC have been saying the new brace rule is going to be released this week, so I expect a run on braces to follow shortly. 🐑

Apex has Uzi parts kits for $350

They have 922r barrels in stock too.

Classic has the AP5-M with folding brace for $999, same one PSA has been selling sans brace for $899 for the past few weeks. This is $100-150 cheaper than buying the PSA deal and brace separate, only a handful of places with the SB Tactical brace in stock even. AP5-M doesn't have provisions for a muzzle device, i.e. no tri-lug or threads. This is cheaper than Zentih ever sold them for, and roughly 1/3 of what they were 2-ish years ago.

If you want threaded barrel and tri-lug, they have the AP5-P for $1240.

AP5 is still cheaper at PSA, but just barely, PSA still has $300 off with code Century, but the base price has gone up $100 since Friday so it's $1100 now, the SB Tactical brace is $199+ everywhere that has it in stock.

Can you tell I've been shopping MP5 clones? :homer:

Again, fuck classic. If you buy anything from them you deserve an inoperable brain tumor. Buncha lying fucks.

Classic has their logo tee shirt on sale for $10.

:Blackflipoff2:

I can neither confirm nor deny taking advantage of PSA's AP5 deal last week. :grinpimp: For no particular reason I may or may not know that only like 3 places have the SBT5A brace in stock.

GOA & FPC have been saying the new brace rule is going to be released this week, so I expect a run on braces to follow shortly. 🐑
Not to derail this thread, and pardon my ignorance, but isn't there an option for a wire sliding stock for these?

Not to derail this thread, and pardon my ignorance, but isn't there an option for a wire sliding stock for these?
Brace by SB Tactical is the HKPDW, they're proud of it.

HKPDW_MidExtension_Left_3570-Ghosted60-web.jpg

Magpul does a blade style, MP BSL.

mag1072-blk_magpul_mp_bsl_arm_brace_04_1.jpg

If you want to SBR it, there's a few options for telescoping stocks too. There are a few folks that make picatinny end plates for them too. SB Tactical makes a universal 1913 picatinny folding brace that's pretty thin like those sliding braces.

<$200 RMS2 Mini at Brownells, ~$180 with code: WLS10

Gallant "Galil" for $880, usually $1K+

They don't come with a carry handle or bipod anymore, suposedly ran out of surplus. Have you seen the price of Galil bipods lately? They were $50-60 about everywhere 18 months ago, but now, Jeebus! If anyone wants to get rid of a Galil bipod for a reasonable price let me know.

Top Back Refresh