What's new

OSR Deals

KCI Gen 2 MP5 mags for $35. Supposed to be decent "cheap" mags.

KCI Gen 2 MP5 mags for $35. Supposed to be decent "cheap" mags.

Thanks, you jerk

Thanks, you jerk
michael-scott-wink.gif

Aim has had P38s in stock for most of the week. I almost shared when I got the email. I just picked one up from the FFL this afternoon, I've had one on my list for years and can't bring myself to pay GunBroker prices. I bought within 30 minutes of getting the email expecting them to sell out quick.

Aim is short on details, they say, "pistols will feature Walther markings on the slide." I mistakenly interpreted that as "not import marked."

When I opened the box at the FFL and saw the Century Arms flyer for joining the NRA, I had a sinking feeling. I looked it over and couldn't find any import markings.

Then I got it home and really looked at it, while field striping and cleaning. It's unobtrusive on the bottom of the slide, but sure enough C.A.I. Georgia VT. :homer:

PXL_20230511_001429878.jpg

I maybe have a little buyers remorse, but it's pretty clean, worst finish wear is on the trigger guard and muzzle from holster wear. I'm sure it'll be a fun plinker, it's a piece of history, and I'm a Walther fanboy. Not sure I'd pay the asking price knowing what I know now. Not sure you can do much better on the price though if you're okay with an unobtrusive import mark.

They still have them.

Salt in the wound, the FFL's transfer price went up $5 AND they're charging tax on transfers now. :shaking:

Aim has had P38s in stock for most of the week. I almost shared when I got the email. I just picked one up from the FFL this afternoon, I've had one on my list for years and can't bring myself to pay GunBroker prices. I bought within 30 minutes of getting the email expecting them to sell out quick.

Aim is short on details, they say, "pistols will feature Walther markings on the slide." I mistakenly interpreted that as "not import marked."

When I opened the box at the FFL and saw the Century Arms flyer for joining the NRA, I had a sinking feeling. I looked it over and couldn't find any import markings.

Then I got it home and really looked at it, while field striping and cleaning. It's unobtrusive on the bottom of the slide, but sure enough C.A.I. Georgia VT. :homer:

PXL_20230511_001429878.jpg

I maybe have a little buyers remorse, but it's pretty clean, worst finish wear is on the trigger guard and muzzle from holster wear. I'm sure it'll be a fun plinker, it's a piece of history, and I'm a Walther fanboy. Not sure I'd pay the asking price knowing what I know now. Not sure you can do much better on the price though if you're okay with an unobtrusive import mark.

They still have them.

Salt in the wound, the FFL's transfer price went up $5 AND they're charging tax on transfers now. :shaking:
I had one, wish I hadn't let it go.

First time I shot it the brass out the wrong size confused me for a minute

Reactions: Lee
$25 polymer lower, $650 PCC, and $45 forged aluminum lowere????!? Damn I wish I had a trip to Vegas planned.

Edit: the aluminum lower has a threaded bolt catch too. Nice.

Ranier and GA firing line have a bunch of rex silentum suppressors on sale.

Hodgon has H1000 in stock. been a while since I saw any of it for sale

16" 5.56 Ballistic Advantage barrel $80

I bought 2 of their 16 inch mid length barrels a few months ago for $80 each. Nice fucking barrels.

I bought 2 of their 16 inch mid length barrels a few months ago for $80 each. Nice fucking barrels.
I have a 20" heavy and it shoots great. I hear online complaints about accuracy, but that has not been my experience. .5.56 chamber.

50 Cal ammo cans $13.50. Even with shipping they're cheaper than the local Mil Surplus store or anyone nearby on FB Marketplace.

If you're a club member (I don't buy enough to justify it) they're $12.14.

50 Cal ammo cans $13.50. Even with shipping they're cheaper than the local Mil Surplus store or anyone nearby on FB Marketplace.

If you're a club member (I don't buy enough to justify it) they're $12.14.

Not a deal at all. Shipping is $15. 50 cal cans are $18.97 on EBay with tax. No shipping.

Not a deal at all. Shipping is $15. 50 cal cans are $18.97 on EBay with tax. No shipping.
You're not buying enough. There's at least a 1/2 dozen active promo codes for Sportsman's Guide at any given time.

Sorry I can't hold your hand and buy them for you.

You're not buying enough. There's at least a 1/2 dozen active promo codes for Sportsman's Guide at any given time.

Sorry I can't hold your hand and buy them for you.
I don’t buy from companies that price gouge. You do you though.

30 cal are $5, 50 cal are $7 and 40mm are $10 at the local scrap yard. 🤷

Top Back Refresh