What's new

Newscum has gone completely insane

All of the "do as I say not as I do" politicians absolutely deserve all the calling out.

when was the last time you were out after 10 grandpa?

I don't think it is enforceable and I don't think anyone gives a shit.

I guess you didn't bother to read post #77.

It does affect me, it's a violation of my right to travel, and that's a big deal, unless you don't give a fuck if the government violates your rights.

So, do you not give a fuck about the government violating your rights ? I'll await your answer.

It does affect me, it's a violation of my right to travel, and that's a big deal, unless you don't give a fuck if the government violates your rights.

So, do you not give a fuck about the government violating your rights ? I'll await your answer.

Have you missed all his post?

That douchebag would be the first in line to blow a goat if newsom said it was the new mandate. People like him have no self worth, so they don’t really care about their rights. Living in fear and having someone tell him how to live day by day is comforting to them and makes life easy.

The covid fear is entrenched deep in these people and facts, statistics and rights don’t matter.

Thanks . . . Does the article say Gavin went to Hawaii or just mention him in the article about the other legislators ? :)

Ya know al lot of you ****s bitch about bitching and here you are. Shitting in threads Poo Poo. I asked a relevant simple directly on topic question but it's buried by all you Plague Rat multiple account username troll motherfuckers. Fuck off and start your own thread. Bitches :laughing:

{gary} would you be so kind and answer my question. Thank you :flipoff2:

edit: added personal attacks and ****ing

Ya know al lot of you ****s bitch about bitching and here you are. Shitting in threads Poo Poo. I asked a relevant simple directly on topic question but it's buried by all you Plague Rat multiple account username troll motherfuckers. Fuck off and start your own thread. Bitches :laughing:

here, because the duckduckgo machine is difficult when you are turkey drunk and gizm high

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ui-conference-despite-Covid-restrictions.html

Eight California lawmakers spark outrage by flying to Hawaii for a conference to discuss the pandemic at a five-star resort despite COVID restrictions in latest shame after Gov Newsom's Michelin dinner
  • At least seven California assemblymembers and one state senator are said to be among the 75 people attending an Independent Voter Project conference in Maui this week
  • The LA Times identified them as Frank Bigelow, Andreas Borgeas, Wendy Carrillo, Jordan Cunningham, Heath Flora, Chad Mayes, Jose Medina and Blanca Rubio
  • The conference is being held at the Fairmont Kea Lani Hotel in Wailea, where rooms cost $500 per night
  • The legislators have faced backlash for attending despite health officials' warnings against out-of-state travel amid an alarming spike in coronavirus cases in the Golden State
  • Several attendees defended themselves by arguing that the conference was important because it includes discussions about pandemic policies
  • It comes as Governor Gavin Newsom continues to weather sharp criticism for attending a birthday dinner with at least 10 people at a Michelin star restaurant in Napa Valley

it is just tying together the two stories, the gov can have a fancy birthday party if he wants to as long as he smiles and says "sorry about me, but you are all the problem here" and the state legislature can travel and stay on a lobbyist dime because "well, we aren't the governor, so why would we apologize?"

i.e. the whole CA political system is bankrupt morally and (hopefully) fiscally

newsom didn't go to hawaii and wasn't going to go... a bunch of his minions WERE going to go, but got caught and shamed and canceled. Newsom lied about a dinner he went to. He broke all the rules that he gave to the people to follow so, his credibility is zero.

People and hubris... no bueno.

is it stupid? yes. Is it being enforced? No.

If you need to travel, go on ahead. Gas stations are open, fast food...

if you are one of the 'millions' leaving california doesn't that actually make you a lemming?

you made a big point that we should read 'post 77' okay, I'm quoting it... if someone says something that they cannot enforce, cannot change the outcome of anything (except making bars and sit down restaurants close a little early.. and most restaurants are closed by 10 anyway unless you wanna get your moons over my hammy or some shit.'

So what, exactly, are you missing out on? What can't YOU do? Were you planning to close down the Belly Up Tavern or some shit or are you just barking on your porch before moving to Terre Haute?

Thank Fucking You !! Namaste giz Turkey Day. :flipoff2:

I was not trying to butcher my dear old 20 year relationship Pirate Amigo {gary} :laughing: That's why I asked him. Two times. He said " Now the asshole went to Hawaii". Not up to his usual SCOTUS POTUS rulings, musings and miscellaneous ramblings. I was and am fully aware of the other news on the subject. I think I said that :confused: Just couldn't find corroboration on whether Young Twice Married Gavin had flown dai Muku or not. Drinking not a big deal much anymore. Love has made me changed man :lmao: I fully mean what I said about shitting in threads. It's all fun and games until the Flying Monkees attack :eek:

Edit: In retrospect . . . . I think The Octogenarian relied hastily and let emotion dull his sharp sword on that one sentence. Everyone get's a mulligan. I share his outrage at our elected leader. What is the term for a 100+ yo ?

Last edited:
is it stupid? yes. Is it being enforced? No.

If you need to travel, go on ahead. Gas stations are open, fast food...

if you are one of the 'millions' leaving california doesn't that actually make you a lemming?

in a large way, a stupid rule that is not openly enforced can be the most vicious. those are the laws that are purely for arbitrary enforcement, consider the absurd Louisville Mask Mandate that, for it's first month or so, only resulted in 2 homeless people being cited for violations.

yup, not somebody coughing on veggies at the store, 2 fucking homeless people.

so of course, it isn't being enforced...until it is and it only will be enforced among the least able to abide or cope. the people with anxiety that are going to be on edge now out of fear if they will or won't be. it's wholly fucked up.

obvious stupid law that just came to be? zero reason to not call it out and actively resist or support others who are resisting it.

fuck need to travel, wake up at 11pm and go burn a half a tank of gas out of spite.

in a large way, a stupid rule that is not openly enforced can be the most vicious. those are the laws that are purely for arbitrary enforcement, consider the absurd Louisville Mask Mandate that, for it's first month or so, only resulted in 2 homeless people being cited for violations.

yup, not somebody coughing on veggies at the store, 2 fucking homeless people.

so of course, it isn't being enforced...until it is and it only will be enforced among the least able to abide or cope. the people with anxiety that are going to be on edge now out of fear if they will or won't be. it's wholly fucked up.

obvious stupid law that just came to be? zero reason to not call it out and actively resist or support others who are resisting it.

fuck need to travel, wake up at 11pm and go burn a half a tank of gas out of spite.

agree. It is stupid and foolish and Newsom has proven that he is a fraud. That is too bad, people deserve better representation.

And yet, at this very minute, people traveled and are spending time with their family members, many who haven't done so in almost a year ago. This matters how so? Nobody tells me where to sit or shit, it's called Freedom, maybe you should try it. :usa:

agree. It is stupid and foolish and Newsom has proven that he is a fraud. That is too bad, people deserve better representation.

and yet here you are badgering away at our inhouse curmudgeon knowing full well his position is valid.

yes the lockdowns effect people in a negative way.

yes we should all be pissed about it.

yes we should spread that information around, even if this is your largest outlet.

i've talked to 3 different people today, i could post this on facebook and get 2 responses, or there could be a 100+ post thread with 1K views on here. this seems like the most effective option for raising awareness :flipoff2:

And yet, at this very minute, people traveled and are spending time with their family members, many who haven't done so in almost a year ago. This matters how so? Nobody tells me where to sit or shit, it's called Freedom, maybe you should try it. :usa:

until the city shuts down the water to the bar for being open until midnight.

it's the difference between the supposed freedom the USA claims to support and the oppressive reality that covid emergency orders have blown wide open for everybody to see.

Thank Fucking You !! Namaste giz Turkey Day. :flipoff2:

I was not trying to butcher my dear old 20 year relationship Pirate Amigo {gary} :laughing: That's why I asked him. Two times. He said " Now the asshole went to Hawaii". Not up to his usual SCOTUS POTUS rulings, musings and miscellaneous ramblings. I was and am fully aware of the other news on the subject. I think I said that :confused: Just couldn't find corroboration on whether Young Twice Married Gavin had flown dai Muku or not. Drinking not a big deal much anymore. Love has made me changed man :lmao: I fully mean what I said about shitting in threads. It's all fun and games until the Flying Monkees attack :eek:

Edit: In retrospect . . . . I think The Octogenarian relied hastily and let emotion dull his sharp sword on that one sentence. Everyone get's a mulligan. I share his outrage at our elected leader. What is the term for a 100+ yo ?

I have nothing to add other than I really enjoy reading your posts. :laughing:

until the city shuts down the water to the bar for being open until midnight.

it's the difference between the supposed freedom the USA claims to support and the oppressive reality that covid emergency orders have blown wide open for everybody to see.

Been a while since I shut down a bar, so no fucks given. :smokin:

At one point Pelosi had marital ties to Newsom , an Aunt or something , not surprised .

I have nothing to add other than I really enjoy reading your posts. :laughing:

-giz

Happy Thanksgiving !!

Bird on !!

Our leaders have been useless twats for a long time. California enacted by popular referendum controls on immigration, crime and same sex marrigaes. All overturned by courts of lawyers, and by the leguslature. Despite voting anti-Trump, Nov 2020 the State's peasantry shot every single tax increase and restriction on enterprise and freedom. And yet . . .. . It is endless. I think our "perfect" system is flawed. Deeply.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh