What's new

Newscum has gone completely insane

El Dorado?

I saw Sheriff D'Agostini basically say "No thanks. Don't call us to snitch.":lmao:

Yep. He's been really good at not getting involved. So much so, that he refused to help OSHA harass Apple Bistro, and the state had to use the CHP for a "civil standby".

bahahahah Communism is so grand! Then they say Trump is a nazi, dictator, Emperor? I bet shitbird Newscum doesn't follow anything he tell the peasants and serfs they MUST do.

My BIL does all his deliveries from like 2am to 10am. Hes a truck driver for local food distributor. Guess half his route and the people the stores serve will totally understand. :homer:

I imagine he would be considered “essential” and exempt from the curfew. Add knowing who is essential and who isn’t to the list of stuff the virus can distinguish.

If the collective majority just took off the damn masks and ignored any mandates or curfews, there would not be a damn thing anyone could do about it. But instead the sheep just comply and follow to slaughter.

That's what happened in Malawi.
Government said lockdown.
People said "fuck off".
Government backed down.

It worked.

My dumb-ass governor announced a "two week" pause at her weekly news conference yesterday. But it doesn't take effect for another two weeks!!!! LMAO. You can't make this shit up. In the meantime the restaurants are packed with mask-wearing lemmings who think its perfectly sensible to dine and drink elbow-to-elbow without a mask then wear a mask when walking to the rest room.

Raimondo_Shutdown_November_19.png

I honestly hope this becomes a trend , These clowns got a taste of power and it's not good for us.

It is, places in his county are getting quite vocal about telling that used car salesman of a governor to piss up a rope. The bummer is the sheriff bill gore is a worthless puke who is saying he will "force compliance" with deputies. Fuck that mother fucker too. Ruby ridge participant.

Still can't get past the fact that Newsom is related to Pelosi , and you dumb fucks voted them into office , her more than once .
California Dreamin" or California Stupid .
Elections have consequences .

Get the bitch some more high dollar icecream .

The whole world has gone crazy. Bullshit letters saying it's Okay to drive to work all over again and employers going along with it. Where does it end? And no culpability placed on China for it and supposedly more people voted for this Bidenesque crap than not? This is what voting libertarian gets you. Reap the whirlwind motherfuckers. Wishing in one hand and shitting in the other got you this.:shaking:

The whole world has gone crazy. Bullshit letters saying it's Okay to drive to work all over again and employers going along with it. Where does it end? And no culpability placed on China for it and supposedly more people voted for this Bidenesque crap than not? This is what voting libertarian gets you. Reap the whirlwind motherfuckers. Wishing in one hand and shitting in the other got you this.:shaking:

So this is all the libertarians fault?

Can we still eat pricey dinners at fancy restaurants with lobbyists?

For those not in the know, when he says pricey, he means starts at $350/person and goes to $1500/person for a meal...before you get a 5500 dollar bottle of wine.....for a LOBBYIST/friends birthday. Let them eat cake.

Sacramento County Sheriff already said, again, they will not enforce a State mandate and that calls will be referred to the health department. Big whoopy do.

{gary} come on up and we will drive over to his digs where he stays in Sack Town and HONK at 11:30 PM to let him know how ya feel....:laughing:

For those not in the know, when he says pricey, he means starts at $350/person and goes to $1500/person for a meal...before you get a 5500 dollar bottle of wine.....for a LOBBYIST/friends birthday. Let them eat cake.

Exactly! Fuck him and his asshole lobbyist swamp dweller buddies. I’d love see him in a stockade in the middle of the town square.

A local guy whose moms is stuck in Cali for some b.s. reason (Gee, I wonder what it is) & can't come home just yet. She might miss Thanksgiving at home here...

Guv ****o just gave his ass a 25k raise :mad3:

This needs to be repeated over and over until it actually sinks in.

A local restaurant here in my small town told the "health department" to :flipoff: Monday when they showed up and told him he wasn't allowed to serve food inside. He's also trying to get other businesses to ignore the purple tier restrictions that went back in place Saturday.

There are a lot of retail shops in my town that pretty much said no, not all but a lot.

The small business owner is just done and the rest of us are supporting them.

There are a lot of retail shops in my town that pretty much said no, not all but a lot.

The small business owner is just done and the rest of us are supporting them.

They tried that in Sultan, and the state took this guys liquor license for 6 months.

What pisses me off is they didn't shut the place down, they just took his liquor license. If they were violating COVID precautions why not completely shut the place down.

https://www.heraldnet.com/news/sulta...id-violations/

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh