What's new

Newscum has gone completely insane

So that's when you catch covid? In the middle of the night :rolleyes:​​​​​​

Luckily my local Leo's are retarded enough to enforce his bull shit.

Lame. If I lived in California, I'd be pissed that I can't take advantage of the empty roads except at night. That takes half the fun out a good road trip :mad3:

I definitely took full advantage of the stay-at-home order here in WA. I put a ridiculous number of miles on my car :lmao: It was fucking great!

Its amazing how this virus can tell time, knows the days of the week and exactly what crowds its allowed and not allowed to infect. Truly amazing.

But I'm sure some retard will jump in to justify.

Its amazing how this virus can tell time, knows the days of the week and exactly what crowds its allowed and not allowed to infect. Truly amazing.

But I'm sure some retard will jump in to justify.

Everyone knows that Corona gets sleepy fast and goes to bed early. DUH. Fucking dumbass...

And Corona is NOT a morning virus. Wakes up very groggy and lazy. but when 5am hits.... BAM. WIDE AWAKE AND READY TO SNIFFLE-IZE

What agency is newscum gonna get to enforce this travesty ?

I sincerely doubt our local sheriff will enforce it.

My BIL does all his deliveries from like 2am to 10am. Hes a truck driver for local food distributor. Guess half his route and the people the stores serve will totally understand. :homer:

Nuisance doesn't want to get busted for his hypocrisy after his next dinner party.

:idea:

Lock down the hoi polloi, declare nice restaurants "essential", and party after 10.

If the collective majority just took off the damn masks and ignored any mandates or curfews, there would not be a damn thing anyone could do about it. But instead the sheep just comply and follow to slaughter.

A local restaurant here in my small town told the "health department" to :flipoff: Monday when they showed up and told him he wasn't allowed to serve food inside. He's also trying to get other businesses to ignore the purple tier restrictions that went back in place Saturday.

My dental tech told me (While telling me my first cleaning appointment in over a year was canceled) her SIL works for a local PD and they had been haveing discussions about a curfew then the Queen reimposed the shut down

A local restaurant here in my small town told the "health department" to :flipoff: Monday when they showed up and told him he wasn't allowed to serve food inside. He's also trying to get other businesses to ignore the purple tier restrictions that went back in place Saturday.

I honestly hope this becomes a trend , These clowns got a taste of power and it's not good for us.

Everyone knows that Corona gets sleepy fast and goes to bed early. DUH. Fucking dumbass...

And Corona is NOT a morning virus. Wakes up very groggy and lazy. but when 5am hits.... BAM. WIDE AWAKE AND READY TO SNIFFLE-IZE

You have ZERO credibility here. This is the exact type of government you have wished for.... :lmao:

Maybe stfu? :grinpimp:

What agency is newscum gonna get to enforce this travesty ?

I sincerely doubt our local sheriff will enforce it.

I know my locals wont.
The primary industry for the town is the mill. 2 shifts well beyond fuck nuts curfew.

Maybe the queer lovers will quit voting for that fucktard

I honestly hope this becomes a trend , These clowns got a taste of power and it's not good for us.

There's a local gym owner that refused to shut down indoors and received 6 "tickets" this last August. All 6 were dismissed in September. He's one of 8 gyms suing the state for violating their rights.

And it gets better. Saw the San Diego live feed update this evening on Facebook. Talking heads threatening they are stepping up enforcement for non compliance. Getting the pigs involved to fine and shut down businesses ignoring the rules. Also encouraging people to report violators with a ha du phone number flashed up. I am so fucking done with this shit.

We went to our local Home Depot yesterday for some stuff and I was pleased to see they were ignoring the purple tier restrictions completely. They were not limiting store entry at all and the place was packed.

Bunch of fucking snowflakes. Just ignore it. It's unenforceable. There are way too many people who legitimately need to be out past curfew for you to even be noticed. Enjoy the empty roads and quit whining like a bunch of Karens :lmao:

Top Back Refresh