What's new

Newscum has gone completely insane

I will comply with mask requests going into a business I like because if they don't enforce the mask policy they can be hassled by the health dept and it escalates from there. But outside, I don't wear one.

That's where my wife and I have been for months now.

20201120_131426.jpg
20201120_131445.jpg
Yep he is a tough old dude, here is his statement on this latest brainless faggy govenors mandate.

Our sheriff drove into an insane inferno of a town to save lives. He knows he doesn't even need to issue a statement about not enforcing the bs mandates.

20201120_131408.jpg

Sorry wrong order

Latest I heard was that there would be like 4-8 total Sheriffs on enforcement. My little burgh doesn't have a PD & use SDSO & CHP.
The Sheriffs I've met are pretty cool. They don't shoot dogs. I don't think much of their boss though.

I'm on the other side of the guejito from you guys. As far as I know nothing has changed from pre-rona.

Funny, I work with and around first responders a good portion of my day/nights at work. Of all of the people I run into at work do you know what groups do not wear masks?

Both Police and Fire.

I doubt my local PD has any interest in chasing people around without masks.

The Hero of Ruby Ridge is totally on board with newscum's latest. He will be "stepping up enforcement." So I guess that means more snipers?

What exactly are you talking about ?? Horiuchi ? Janet Reno ? Billl Clinton Help out here - giz - thanks :laughing:

Did you see where the Lizard neck beak head grease monkey has gone into quarntine cuz his kiddos were expozed to a CHP who tested positive ???

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Newsom-s-child-quarantined-for-possible-virus-15744376.php

What exactly are you talking about ?? Horiuchi ? Janet Reno ? Billl Clinton Help out here - giz - thanks :laughing:

Did you see where the Lizard neck beak head grease monkey has gone into quarntine cuz his kiddos were expozed to a CHP who tested positive ???

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/...s-15744376.php

he was probably talking about William Barr. Who then also defended Horuichi in the post-situation trials.

Lon had to shoot Vicki Weaver in the head. She was pointing that baby at everyone.

Now the asshole went on a trip to Hawaii.

But few see their missteps lead so quickly to white-hot anger as did Gov. Gavin Newsom after admitting that he joined several other couples at a birthday dinner less than two weeks ago, or members of the California Legislature currently enjoying a trip to Hawaii while schmoozing with interest groups that may have underwritten the cost of the event.

Newsom, California legislators criticized for party, trip amid COVID - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)

So much for his "shelter in place" proclamation. :flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff:

But few see their missteps lead so quickly to white-hot anger as did Gov. Gavin Newsom after admitting that he joined several other couples at a birthday dinner less than two weeks ago, or members of the California Legislature currently enjoying a trip to Hawaii while schmoozing with interest groups that may have underwritten the cost of the event.

Newsom, California legislators criticized for party, trip amid COVID - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)

So much for his "shelter in place" proclamation. :flipoff::flipoff::flipoff::flipoff:

Yah, but the constitution....

:flipoff2:

Just leave that shit hole state already.

Nobody but nobody spends taxpayer dollars better than the Democrats , and only Californians deserve that their dollars are spent and squandered to the extent that they are .

You continue to get exactly what you vote for every single time . Left that shithole state many years ago .
Used to be pretty damn nice , not any more .
Was there on Biz in Jan. and was amazed at what a mess that it was compared to what is used to be , sad .

How he and some others have avoided having their heads aerated is beyond me. They have no fear and truly think they are untouchable.

How he and some others have avoided having their heads aerated is beyond me. They have no fear and truly think they are untouchable.

They pretty much are , look at idiocy going on in DC , that behavior is spreading like wildfire to the states .

I'm old and will tap out before a reset happens , and I honestly believe it's going to be epic.

But they are. I live here and its getting more and more blue even in the area I live in which has tradionally been fairly conservative.

When Biden grants citizenship to 11 million illegals in the coming months, it will be forever lost to left wing lunatics. Many other states will also lose the balance of red and blue. Texas for example. When that happens, we are close to one party rule for my lifetime at least.

Nobody but nobody spends taxpayer dollars better than the Democrats , and only Californians deserve that their dollars are spent and squandered to the extent that they are .

You continue to get exactly what you vote for every single time . Left that shithole state many years ago .
Used to be pretty damn nice , not any more .
Was there on Biz in Jan. and was amazed at what a mess that it was compared to what is used to be , sad .

Nice ASSumption. I didn't vote for that asshole.

Can't see that LA Times article without either subscribing and turning add blocker off. I haven't found another news article that states that GAVIN is going to or is in Hawaii.

I run AdLock and I'm not subscribed and I can see it fine.

Thanks . . . Does the article say Gavin went to Hawaii or just mention him in the article about the other legislators ? :)

Nice ASSumption. I didn't vote for that asshole.

Where did I point my dick at you personally , you meaning all of the voters of Kommifornia .......Reading comprehension much , or you really everyone thinks you are important enough to be talking to you directly .....MEH .

Top Back Refresh