What's new

Must have M-18 tools

Fucking beast!:smokin:
IMG_3615.jpeg

I have to say the track saw or just a track saw in general is a game changer for braking down sheet goods, doors and cabinetry. It makes cutting things square or purposely out of square a breeze. I always thought that they were a niche tool that wouldn’t get used all that much day to day, boy was I wrong seems like it gets used more than any of the other specialized saws.

IMG_7823.jpeg

This is pretty good deal. I would say it is serviceable for anyone not making a living with it and even then the impact is probably one of our most used tools.

IMG_7823.jpeg

This is pretty good deal. I would say it is serviceable for anyone not making a living with it and even then the impact is probably one of our most used tools.
Goddamnit. I just bought the non-fuel ones 2 weeks ago. :mad3:

I guess the wife is getting them now. :laughing:

edit: 199$ in my cart.. wtf.

Last edited:

IMG_7823.jpeg

combo is $199
check the free battery selection and add to cart.
In cart combo kit drops to $125, but battery is $75.

for a total of $199
1714161692427.png

bastards!

combo is $199
check the free battery selection and add to cart.
In cart combo kit drops to $125, but battery is $75.

for a total of $199
1714161692427.png

bastards!

You can return the battery, it’s a different item, so the cost of the “kit” is 124. For drill, driver 2 batts and a charger that’s hard to beat.

The battery is good if you have any high draw m12 tools, similar to the m18 6.0 and 12.0.

Starting to need a spin off thread.

How much has the M18 tools thread cost you?

I'm at around 400 now.

Not sure that I count but I just assume I spend 5000-7500 a year on tools and equipment. So probably 1500-3000 with big red.

I did switch to packouts last year, that hurt. Was 1000 per crew but it’s a lot nicer and more efficient than how it was set up before.

Last edited:
I switch to packouts last year, that hurt. Was 1000 per crew but it’s a lot nicer and more efficient than how it was set up before.
Preach Brother! I just used my old guys Hvac set across damn near a 1/4 mile roof no sweat. I may make one just for my junk yard runs.

Inflator plus two batteries apparently for 200 bucks.

Black text edit: $10 off and free shipping with coupon code XFD-547 according to the website I poached this information from.

Hey that's more than I've spent on anything else the last few months! :laughing: Trying to be frugal and shit.:flipoff2:
hells bells man, this thread has cost me at least a thousand bucks

mostly because I had decided to go all in on m12 stuff before I realized that the batteries lose their tabs before the cells get anywhere near tired

ETA: used the HO 3.0 m18 batteries long enough to get a feel for them, they do last less long than my old 5.0s but they're lighter weight, and they go a little longer than my two 2.0s
dunno, seems like the numbers on the tin really are representative of their contents

Top Back Refresh