What's new
  • Check out our new Group Buy Program! We're kicking it off with Baja Designs! $10 Flat rate shipping no matter how much you order!

Musk and Twitter

Is it possible for Musk to sue the Twitter board after the deal closes if he finds out that most of the user base is in fact comprised of bots, or is that not possible after the deal closes?
The contract if properly written will preclude anything of the sort.

I heard the same. Don't know how much merit the statement has, but it's definitely out there.

Also just discovered a protest by the current employees demanding protection their jobs distributed in the last day or two

Exclusive: Twitter Employees Protest Elon Musk's Plan to Fire 75% of Workforce

That is the funniest, saddest, most naive, childish, and pathetic open letter ever.

(Laughs in the voices of millions of workers laid off as a result of mergers and acquisitions.)

I mean, if we take Elon at his word that he's acquiring Twitter to make it much more so a platform of free speech, then yeah you're gonna need to purge a lot of the ideologues currently in place even if you're keeping the current headcount.

Maybe they should learn to code.
Zacherly! Including all of them that did that at the companies they got bounced from.

(I realize your post was /s. Just a sore point for how good, loyal workers have been treated in this country in favor of globalization and stockholder pandering.)

Zacherly! Including all of them that did that at the companies they got bounced from.

(I realize your post was /s. Just a sore point for how good, loyal workers have been treated in this country in favor of globalization and stockholder pandering.)
it was tossing something back word for word at the tech sector when pipeline workers were laid off

For half the day, the other half they search out conservative accounts to block, shadow-ban, remove followers of and ultimately perma-ban.
I think you need to clarify the highlighted... pretty sure a good chunk of those folks work < 2 hours day.

What the fuck?

This, geez fuck, I don't even know how to type this.

That is what the fuck is wrong with people today, think everything should be fun / enjoyable / relaxing.

Fucking work is fucking work

:mad3::mad3::mad3:
I have been to my sister in laws company in Austin, it has a fucking jungle gym a free convince store, mediation pods etc..

Needs more mean tweets...

Top Back Refresh