What's new

KoH 2021 Chit Chat

Looks like Miller was doing his prerunning the night/morning before the race in his race car thing.
Untitled.png

Loren changing a tire. (edit: probably not loren.)

Slawson in Back door.

Last edited:
Through RP1A
JP Gomez
Jason
Loren (based on tracker)
Pab

This would suck less if they would show the RP1 camera

Premium feed is frozen on the hero shot

Premium is back, with F'd up audio.

Last edited:
What the hell, a bunch of guys standing around with their dicks in their hands a Back Door :confused:

at Cougar Buttes:
JP
scherer -less than a minute
Cam - less than a minute behind Scherer
Loren maybe 3 minutes off JP? i have a timer going.
brian caprara -4:30 ish
the mustache passes caprara in Buttes
levi -6 min
Cody Miller
Wayland - 7:45
??
Vaugh
Miller
Missed a bunch in Cougar when they changed drone batteries

Last edited:
Youtube live must be trending on the home page, there are a bunch of people in chat that have no idea what they are watching.

Youtube live must be trending on the home page, there are a bunch of people in chat that have no idea what they are watching.

All fans of that trail tampon 999. Some YouTubers that go by litebright or something.

These guys need to put numbers on their skid plates...

They fixed the premium audio just as I was cranking it up. Night shift GF sleeping in the other room. Whoops.

If you guys are using a smart TV or streaming device, try livestream - thats what the U4 runs on.

Just had a producer on the YT chat, they've now sorted the feed.

Producer just said in chat that they don't think they have the bandwidth for the production view stream. They should reduce quality on the youtube and give people what they paid for. I get that this is the first year they have done they paid stream but so far I'm not super impressed with what I paid for.

The production view was what I wanted, the split screen really what I was after.

Premium isn't what they promised, but im not upset with what I paid because I like watching the other races through the year too, and I have to believe covid took a toll in terms of support on the lakebed. IE no yellow brick. Racingtrax sucks.

I'd like to believe Dave can use this to make it work as promised this year, next year.

Premium isn't what they promised, but im not upset with what I paid because I like watching the other races through the year too, and I have to believe covid took a toll in terms of support on the lakebed. IE no yellow brick. Racingtrax sucks.

I'd like to believe Dave can use this to make it work as promised this year, next year.

That pretty well sums up my thoughts on the Premium. No selectable cameras, live video of certain cars (Bailey Cole has a camera on his car that was dedicated for Premium viewers only), or the ability to listen to radio comms, but my $35 bucks spent for Premium offsets a tiny, tiny portion of the video feed costs.

RP1B
Schererer
JP
Cam all within a minute
Loren-5:20
Tom Wayes-6:00
Wayland 8:30
Levi 9:10
Cody miller 11:20
Rob Mac/Greg adler

Last edited:

I'm not unhappy. Just expected a little better. I always bought the videos and certainly don't mind supporting people that keep me entertained.

Top Back Refresh