What's new

KoH 2021 Chit Chat

The desert. :flipoff2:

Then the rocks. lol

Can am builds one hell of a golf cart for sure. I'm impressed with them this year. It'll be interesting to see how the axles fair with the larger tires.

Is there any can am on those besides the engine and trans?

Just recorded a show with the guys from the Wheeling, Wine and Whiskey and Snail Trail 4x4 podcasts. Both awesome guys, they love what and why IBB is what it is and wanted to help spread the word. Should be coming out in a few weeks!

be sure to check them both out:

snailtrail4x4.com

wheelingwineandwhiskey.com

Salute:
B364AB00-CCD6-41F1-9430-BCDB037F05B4.jpeg

Drifting is the figure skating of the automotive world. I'm not sure why anyone would expect him to have any real talent as a racer.

He's won multiple 4500 races and a Championship, and podiumed in a couple of 4400 races.

But I'm a little biased having met him several times and he's as down to earth as can be in person.

Just recorded a show with the guys from the Wheeling, Wine and Whiskey and Snail Trail 4x4 podcasts. Both awesome guys, they love what and why IBB is what it is and wanted to help spread the word. Should be coming out in a few weeks!

be sure to check them both out:

snailtrail4x4.com

wheelingwineandwhiskey.com

Salute:

Austin for the win! Awesome work :smokin:​​​​​​

Is there any can am on those besides the engine and trans?

Alot more than you think there is. I've seen the Miller Brothers cars up close and they are unimpressive to look at for how god damn fast they are. Lots of off the shelf aftermarket parts that any one of us can buy and bolt on, are used on both cars.

So since this is no chase, his only option is to have another race car somehow bring him fuel on course or hoof it back to Hammertown and drag it out to the car themselves right?

Alright so Pab in physical lead
Scherer stopped on course out of fuel
Raul
Wayland stopped on course out of fuel
Levi
Bailey cole
Kyle Chanecy
Miller just out on the lakebed
Slawson
Loren
Blyer

Last edited:
So since this is no chase, his only option is to have another race car somehow bring him fuel on course or hoof it back to Hammertown and drag it out to the car themselves right?

Correct. He's now running across Heartbreak Ridge to the Main Pits.

Edit I see you saw him running.

Top Back Refresh