What's new

KoH 2021 Chit Chat

Miller's tracker is like 5-10 minutes behind everybody else. He should be coming into main with Slawson, Loren, and Blyer

Golf carts are definitely screwed in the rocks if they can't take the main line

It's going to be embarrassing if a golf cart winds up on the podium this year :laughing:

Golf carts are definitely screwed in the rocks if they can't take the main line

If it were me and the jamb up got so big nobody was moving, I'd start winching over the big rocks to go around them. The flat belly of an IFS/IRS SxS is an awesome tool it used properly. Having no driveshafts to bash on rocks and only weighing about 2200lbs is a beautiful thing. :smokin:

Who's playing the "no questions asked" drinking game :laughing:

Somebody towing a Campbell car towards Main Pit. Wayland?

If it were me and the jamb up got so big nobody was moving, I'd start winching over the big rocks to go around them. The flat belly of an IFS/IRS SxS is an awesome tool it used properly. Having no driveshafts to bash on rocks and only weighing about 2200lbs is a beautiful thing. :smokin:

How well do they winch along on their sides :flipoff2:

Anyone else watching the free feeds getting really irritated with the commentators talking almost exclusively about what’s happening on the premium one?

Enough to make me pay up next time :flipoff2:

I’ll pay up if they launch an Apple TV app with it. Watching YouTube live feed on any of my TVs without having to stream it from my other devices for once is a nice perk with the free YouTube live feed.

on another note, wtf is up with the feed from back door? It’s been awful all day. Super grainy and jumpy.

Kings Graveyard for anyone trying to work out where it is
image_46262.png

Top Back Refresh