What's new

KoH 2021 Chit Chat

The live stream for us poors is horrible. They're talking about action on one trail, and showing video of someone not moving somewhere else. I guess that's how they sucker you out of $35 for the premium?

It does suck at times, but then I remember that I’m watching live drone and helicopter footage from the middle of the desert and I get over it fairly quickly.

It also might help that I work nights and, like every year, I’m powering through with no sleep so I can watch. Just glad it’s on Saturday this year and I don’t have to work tonight.

The live stream for us poors is horrible. They're talking about action on one trail, and showing video of someone not moving somewhere else. I guess that's how they sucker you out of $35 for the premium?

Don't feel too bad, they are talking about stuff we can't see on premium either. It'd be funny if it wasn't.

Oooof JP just hooked parked up Steele :eek:
​​​

Is it a good time to mention that Slawson has a history of killing things on the desert stretch back to Hammer town?

Slawson is running away with this unless he breaks something at this point.

No questions asked.

No questions asked Slawson's got this thing in the bag.

No questions asked Ian has got me pretty fucked up :flipoff2:

Slawson is running away with this unless he breaks something at this point.

No questions asked.

Yup. He started way back in the pack, so unless JP passes him and takes off or Randy breaks there is no possible way he can lose.

SFA for the win. :smokin:

Daddy JRX4 looks to be out. Sherererer just passed him in about the same spot Miller did a while ago.

Bum deal, I always root for those guys.

Slawson in Hell to pay.

The question is who will clear the parking lot.
They need a Terry Madden, No questions asked

At least 10 cars in Sledge.

Looks like Loren is out.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh