What's new

KoH 2021 Chit Chat

I say it every year, but man I hate listening to RJ and Scott Raines. They are way to interested in eye twinkles and feel goods. Why can't somebody ask about the sledge parking lot.

agreed. King of the Bypasses sounds pointed.

Berger with the beef.

Last edited:
I hope Tom and his co driver are ok. I heard someone in the background at the Gomez interview say that there were broken bones and shit. Someone else said both guys were knocked out in the crash.

Any update on the Wayes wreck? A couple things said in finisher interviews sound pretty ominous.

Somebody was definitely pulled out of the car and was lying in the dirt beside it. I was shocked they didn't wave the helo down to take them both in.

well dang, somebody took me too literally and i got kicked off the youtube chat :( it was a good run while it lasted, apparently FO2 doesn't translate very well :rasta: :flipoff2:

From FB

photo46316.jpg

This.

I like the cameras staying on in the dark.

I wish Scott Raines Would give up the Mic...

Why does he keep asking that feelings question? Is he trying to fuck those dudes or something. Dude sounds like a fag asking shit like that. Where do they find these people to put on TV???

:shaking:

Why does he keep asking that feelings question? Is he trying to fuck those dudes or something. Dude sounds like a fag asking shit like that. Where do they find these people to put on TV???

:shaking:

now my GF is annoyed with the questions about their Feelings, wives, twinkles in their eyes, and not giving up the mic.

King of The Hammers - ULTRA4 Racing​Update on truck 321 Tom Wayes has concussion. James Schofield has broken collarbone, knee and back break from L2, L3, T5 & T6. He is going for another CT scan and then surgery on Collar bine and Knee.

update on the wayes wreck. lot's of broken back!

Top Back Refresh