What's new

KoH 2021 Chit Chat

well dang, somebody took me too literally and i got kicked off the youtube chat :( it was a good run while it lasted, apparently FO2 doesn't translate very well :rasta: :flipoff2:

Fuck them for turning the chat into retard cheering section. Couldn’t even discuss the race.

Was Wayes in a violent/high speed crash???:eek:

Or not wearing safety gear/harness?

That's a serious list of injuries. :eek: :frown:

Of course he was in full safety gear. I didn't see any footage of the actual crash, but it was in a high speed section of the course, so was obviously violent.

Go to their FB page and express your opinion on bombing YT with their BS. Ass Hats the whole lot of them.

Of course he was in full safety gear. I didn't see any footage of the actual crash, but it was in a high speed section of the course, so was obviously violent.

I've not seen video of the actual crash, but a heli came over top and circled several times minutes after it happened. Tom Wayes and co-driver James Schofield (from Alabama) had a wicked rollover/wreck in which two other racers (Cameron Steele and Raul Gomez) stopped on course for a couple of minutes and pulled Wayes (Concussion) and Schofield (broken collarbone, knee and back break from L2, L3, T5 & T6) out of the car completely unconscious.

I've not seen video of the actual crash, but a heli came over top and circled several times minutes after it happened. Tom Wayes and co-driver James Schofield (from Alabama) had a wicked rollover/wreck in which two other racers (Cameron Steele and Raul Gomez) stopped on course for a couple of minutes and pulled Wayes (Concussion) and Schofield (broken collarbone, knee and back break from L2, L3, T5 & T6) out of the car completely unconscious.

Yeah that's all I saw as well. Car was upside down so couldn't really see the extent of the damage.

Damn the stupid DrainoLite are why I hate Instagram and FB. Disregard for anyone else and think they are having some huge influence.

Yeah that's all I saw as well. Car was upside down so couldn't really see the extent of the damage.

Soon as I saw Gomez and Steele stopped on course I figured it was a pretty bad one. Then the wife told me the update from FaceSpace.

Damn the stupid DrainoLite are why I hate Instagram and FB. Disregard for anyone else and think they are having some huge influence.

i will say, it fucking worked. being annoying as shit DID actually get them a fuckload of airtime and shoutouts from the announcers

shitty way to go about it, but it was rewarded :rasta:

Top Back Refresh