What's new

I quit drinking

I had a fat bowl...of ice cream. Death by chocolate.

looking for Toyotas on Craigslist I could by to impress Add

Wow..... you guys even drew 486 in here with your kinky shit!!!!
:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

capton Ron buys a Toyota!!!!!
:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

Really though.... glad to see everyone is doing good!!!!!

Reactions: Add
What do you need a rev limiter for? The valvesprings are supplied with that feature from the factory...:flipoff2:
A buddy of mine missed a shift on his Harley while drag racing and blew his engine. He was complaining that he needed one with a rev limiter, I said it had one, when you hit it it limited your ass didn't it?:lmao:

This weekend is going to be a busy one for me. I'll be doing the exact same thing I did 2 years ago when I was just about 5 weeks into sobriety. By the end of the weekend I'll be so tired I won't even want a beer. I'm tempted to go find out where M92PV4U lives and party with him with some Heiny 0.0. Maybe a tall sugar free rockstar with ADD and some late night texting.

1624570399809.png

I could really drink away life right now. Even knowing it won't make anything better. I can look at the situation and know alcohol wasn't the problem, or the solution to things. It just delayed dealing with things.

Kudos to those still out there doing things their way. Have one or five for me.

This weekend is going to be a busy one for me. I'll be doing the exact same thing I did 2 years ago when I was just about 5 weeks into sobriety. By the end of the weekend I'll be so tired I won't even want a beer. I'm tempted to go find out where M92PV4U lives and party with him with some Heiny 0.0. Maybe a tall sugar free rockstar with ADD and some late night texting.

1624570399809.png

I could really drink away life right now. Even knowing it won't make anything better. I can look at the situation and know alcohol wasn't the problem, or the solution to things. It just delayed dealing with things.

Kudos to those still out there doing things their way. Have one or five for me.
Hang in there, mr. problem. You’re doing great.

Hang in there, mr. problem. You’re doing great.
Yeah I know. I use to drown all the fucks I gave with beer. Now…I’m just going to be the stupid guy at work who does only what you tell him exactly how you tell him and if you didn’t tell him how it’s not his fault.

Yeah I know. I use to drown all the fucks I gave with beer. Now…I’m just going to be the stupid guy at work who does only what you tell him exactly how you tell him and if you didn’t tell him how it’s not his fault.
So what are you doing this weekend?

Any bored sober mofos wanna come over and help remove spray on bedliner from the new to me project to throw beer money at?

Attachments

• 157511725_748415342475290_2834396240981174356_n.jpg
    157511725_748415342475290_2834396240981174356_n.jpg
    466.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 177534342_1297755503951557_4793796850422096169_n.jpg
    177534342_1297755503951557_4793796850422096169_n.jpg
    495.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 155448127_231214705373527_1560724180610037270_n.jpg
    155448127_231214705373527_1560724180610037270_n.jpg
    560.2 KB · Views: 26
You're probably not wrong lol. This shit is so gritty, and i'm so damn old now days with thin skin, I cut my arm just brushing against it at some point last night when looking it over good lol
We just got a sand blaster at work, swing by :flipoff2:

We might be thinking about this wrong. Maybe you don’t want to remove it, you just need to add something else to try to smooth it out. Is flex seal self leveling?

That sucks though. In winter my skin gets brittle as hell, and I have textured drywall in my house. So anytime I touch a wall I end up bleeding
yeah, add even more weight to it lol. the 4 banger is badass, but trying to lighten the load, not make it heavier lol

nah, no LS swap, everybody does that. I'll take the international engine out of the water pump down at the sand mine with straight pipes on it and put that in it, rain caps flapping over the hood..God DAYUM that engine sounds good when it finally primes and starts pushing water and she gets a load on it. :smokin:

So what are you doing this weekend?
I’m helping my online friend complete Western States Endurance Run.
I’m going to have another online friend drive me to meet the first online friend Saturday night
I’m going to run and hike from Forresthill elementary school and Sunday morning end up on the Placer High School track.
When I’m done running I’m going to call the first online friend to wake him up to see if he will bring me a tall boy. Pretty much be his alarm clock for Sunday so he doesn’t spend it in bed all day like usual.

edit: maybe he will want to party and we will head south to party with another online friend I haven’t met yet. Because he doesn’t have his kids this weekend and I’m leaving mine with my wife. :lmao:

I’m going to have another online friend drive me to meet the first online friend Saturday night
I’m going to run and hike from Forresthill elementary school and Sunday morning end up on the Placer High School track.
When I’m done running I’m going to call the first online friend to wake him up to see if he will bring me a tall boy. Pretty much be his alarm clock for Sunday so he doesn’t spend it in bed all day like usual.

edit: maybe he will want to party and we will head south to party with another online friend I haven’t met yet. Because he doesn’t have his kids this weekend and I’m leaving mine with my wife. :lmao:
Run for fun? what the hell kinda fun is that?

I've done fine with my month off, but man I never realized how much I like my 2-3 beers when we go out to eat. There's a badass dive restaurant within SXS distance from the house and they have alot of canned hipster shit I like with supper. Ice tea just ain't the same.

Oh well. I'm dumb and I need to be re-taught lessons sometimes.

Your 2nd online friend sounds sexy AF

Your 2nd online friend sounds sexy AF
well he runs a lot and doesn't soak himself in cleaning supplies every day so his skin is a nice golden brown and doesn't smell. Wait, were you talking about the guy I might go party with after the first online friend gets the wake up call that I'm not that into him its just for sex?

well he runs a lot and doesn't soak himself in cleaning supplies every day so his skin is a nice golden brown and doesn't smell. Wait, were you talking about the guy I might go party with after the first online friend gets the wake up call that I'm not that into him its just for sex?
Wait....I'm the alarm clock friend? That can fuck right the hell off.

Thought I was drop off friend?

Wait....I'm the alarm clock friend? That can fuck right the hell off.

Thought I was drop off friend?
Spoiler alert:

They're the same guy who should be researching TA and Ph levels in pools. : phlip awph two:

Top Back Refresh