What's new

I quit drinking

I will. In a $1,400 sex doll that’s HAWT AS FAWK :flipoff2:
watermarked-DSC_4007.jpg
1400? that's cheap. you gotta go for this one, my god she's hot as fawk.$2049 i think

i like you you grumpy son of a bitch, get over it, so i insulted you one night..it's irate 4x4, get the sand out of your vagina
I just found out a job I thought I was guaranteed went to someone else. So I’d love to drink away the misery but then I’d be miserable AND hungover.

I've been avoiding the thread but it's my turn to stop drinking. I've been drinking since my 21st birthday I'm about to turn 30 and haven't went a week with out a drink yet, lately it's been everyday after work or noon on the weekends. Today I'm starting my second day without alcohol. A good friend of mine asked me what good has alcohol ever done for you? I couldn't come up with a answer. So here I go. Also this:When I control my drinking I don’t enjoy it,
when I enjoy my drinking, I don’t control it.
It's a little early for this but BUMP. I'm getting so fucking excited about this It's getting hard to breathe.

I just found out a job I thought I was guaranteed went to someone else. So I’d love to drink away the misery but then I’d be miserable AND hungover.
I get it..the boat I've put SO much into, i had a professional come look at it this week, and he told me the bad news that honestly I'd been hoping for for a while..this endless time suck, money suck, energy suck, etc..yeah i could keep on with it, but throwing thousands of dollars at a boat at the end of it's life...i won't get a dime for her, he'll just come take it and i'm done with it. it sucks, HARD. I was a celebrity for bringing that old wore out bitch 250 miles home, but there comes a point to let go. So I did, and by God, it sucks

Reactions: Add
I get it..the boat I've put SO much into, i had a professional come look at it this week, and he told me the bad news that honestly I'd been hoping for for a while..this endless time suck, money suck, energy suck, etc..yeah i could keep on with it, but throwing thousands of dollars at a boat at the end of it's life...i won't get a dime for her, he'll just come take it and i'm done with it. it sucks, HARD. I was a celebrity for bringing that old wore out bitch 250 miles home, but there comes a point to let go. So I did, and by God, it sucks
Well at least the last trip you had with it was a bitchin one. Got ”free drinks” wasted telling a story no one would believe and had one of you’re best days right after. Hope you find another one man. Don’t let it keep you down. I know you were stoked to get it out on the water with solar.

Well at least the last trip you had with it was a bitchin one. Got ”free drinks” wasted telling a story no one would believe and had one of you’re best days right after. Hope you find another one man. Don’t let it keep you down. I know you were stoked to get it out on the water with solar.
I'm not down dude, the new Traveller is already underway if I can swing this whole logistical nightmare and financial short term burden..check out the boat thread. :grinpimp:

you shoud see the link i sent him :smokin:
I’m willing to bet sales aren’t allowed to California because of Proposition 65 and it containing chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and shouldn’t be used while nursing or pregnant.

I’m willing to bet sales aren’t allowed to California because of Proposition 65 and it containing chemicals known to the state of California to cause birth defects and shouldn’t be used while nursing or pregnant.
Thats only if I eat her.....which I fully intend on doing

You guys are gonna need a whole other thread for your rubber pussy fetish
Listen here Mr. six months in....it gets lonely and we’re all sitting on piles of cash we spent on drinks we don’t have anymore. At least the sex doll listens to Add bitch about his kids while his wife is out making piles of cash.

Top Back Refresh