What's new

I quit drinking

Listen here Mr. six months in....it gets lonely and we’re all sitting on piles of cash we spent on drinks we don’t have anymore. At least the sex doll listens to Add bitch about his kids while his wife is out making piles of cash.
how is she making piles of cash? pretending to be a sex doll? she looks the part. Add is a fuckin fool

Thanks for this thread guys. Its like fuckin Groundhog Day, either nothings new or I can’t see it. Its a Good Day, but Somethin gotta give.
Ive done a year sober in the last 5 just to prove to myself I could.
pretty good year really..
I’ve been amazed at how much I can get done in a day, and how little money I still have. Heck my brother in law asked me where I got the money for all my axle upgrades and he just bought my father in law a $60 bottle of Johnny Walker. “Uh...that right there adds up to a lot of it.”

Fuck... I thought this thread was dead.... I do t get any notifications on it for some reason!!!!!
Either all you fuckers blocked me or gawd doesn’t want me in here!!!!!
Now I gotta go back and read like 5 Fkn pages!!!!!

Listen here Mr. six months in....it gets lonely and we’re all sitting on piles of cash we spent on drinks we don’t have anymore. At least the sex doll listens to Add bitch about his kids while his wife is out making piles of cash.
yeah being sober is lonely, i gave up on the sailboat project, gave up on boating altogether cus it costs me 250 per month whether i take the boat out or not, and got the alcohol money on top of that..so since i'm on a wheeling forum god damn it i'm gonna go wheeling again! :massey:love everything about this 87 4 runner except the bedliner sprayed on the outside, otherwise a steal i think.
159782146_122797789743150_8547396052977553369_n.jpg

yeah being sober is lonely, i gave up on the sailboat project, gave up on boating altogether cus it costs me 250 per month whether i take the boat out or not, and got the alcohol money on top of that..so since i'm on a wheeling forum god damn it i'm gonna go wheeling again! :massey:love everything about this 87 4 runner except the bedliner sprayed on the outside, otherwise a steal i think.
159782146_122797789743150_8547396052977553369_n.jpg

you’re gonna get so many free beer offers in this thing. It’s going to be cool seeing your wheeling trips if you start a Toyota thread and keep it updated like the boat thread. Sucks about the boat not working out. Epic story of sailing it the first time. I’m sure all the Toyota information could help you make that IFS really strong, or you could provide a whole bunch of technical info on what works or how to swap stuff in. you Know....like all that toyota bible shit.

you’re gonna get so many free beer offers in this thing. It’s going to be cool seeing your wheeling trips if you start a Toyota thread and keep it updated like the boat thread. Sucks about the boat not working out. Epic story of sailing it the first time. I’m sure all the Toyota information could help you make that IFS really strong, or you could provide a whole bunch of technical info on what works or how to swap stuff in. you Know....like all that toyota bible shit.
Stop trying to pretend like you know what you're talking about. Jeep fag:flipoff2:

What do you need a rev limiter for? The valvesprings are supplied with that feature from the factory...:flipoff2:
it is a Toyota thing. It’s like their mating call or something. Crawl over a speed bump and bang the rev limiter so all the other Toyota owners come running to talk about birfields and thirds.

So what im gatherin is buy fake pussy with beer money saved? Fuck that. Make homemade wine, work on grip, be happy. Focus. This thread is about drinkin. Or ‘giners. Or some shit. Dammit. Thanks for helpin me sober up.

I prefer my Toyota to sing the sweet song of Stihl chainsaw while letting it rev free as I have to use throttle instead of gearing. My only attempt at crawl ratio I've done is 5.29s... If it were a circle track racer, it would be a 'momentum' car.

Beauty of a carburetor with no electronic nannies.

Reactions: Add
So what im gatherin is buy fake pussy with beer money saved? Fuck that. Make homemade wine, work on grip, be happy. Focus. This thread is about drinkin. Or ‘giners. Or some shit. Dammit. Thanks for helpin me sober up.
When I save enough I’m going to buy a Toyota and cut it up. Maybe LS swap it.
Homemade wine sucks.trust me I made beer. :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh