What's new

I quit drinking

the meme was for you mothfuckle :flipoff2:
I know. I take the first option but had this whole week off, and have next week off and it’s fucking GLORIOUS.
I actually just told a lady in my house about this thread and she thought it was cool. She said her sister was 7 months sober and going through some crazy shit with her husband’s death and her kids being assholes to her.

I know. I take the first option but had this whole week off, and have next week off and it’s fucking GLORIOUS.
I actually just told a lady in my house about this thread and she thought it was cool. She said her sister was 7 months sober and going through some crazy shit with her husband’s death and her kids being assholes to her.

I wish I had just random ladies in my house I could talk to

Wait, what...

is it just that his wife looks like a realdoll or did he actually buy one?

Wait, what...

is it just that his wife looks like a realdoll or did he actually buy one?
About 6 pages back RunningProblem posted a cl ad for a used one up in Reno. She's hot as fuck so I picked it up cheap

Even she laughs at my small dick though

just looked at that link again, and the review page it had for that doll, which led down a rabbit hole to a site selling those damn things. Some of them it's hard as hell to tell you're not looking at a real live woman. Still creepy as shit, but look at this one, she looks like a real woman.

35%ish since it's a doll 5’4 (166cm) C-Cup

Last edited:
Sitting at my local AA hall,getting ready to lead tonight's meeting, and this reading really struck me. Thought I would share. Us alcoholics are not perfect and we should not strive for perfection, but progress.
20210608_184108.jpg

I'll be at 6 months on Sunday. The benefits of saved $$$ and sleep have been erased since I picked up the R/C cars again. I did spend some on new tooling for work that will play into my exit from working for other people though, so that's nice.

I'll be at 6 months on Sunday. The benefits of saved $$$ and sleep have been erased since I picked up the R/C cars again. I did spend some on new tooling for work that will play into my exit from working for other people though, so that's nice.
Fuck yeah, that's awesome. It's a really fun hobby. It's got ahold of me too, but not nearly as deep as COcamper. He's fully committed:eek:

Top Back Refresh