What's new

I quit drinking

The real you is scary with that child molester beard :flipoff2:
That's my chin strap. I'm trying to look cool and hip like the rest of the youngsters. It's my security blanket......it will never leave.

Not to mention, I have a fat face without it

That's my chin strap. I'm trying to look cool and hip like the rest of the youngsters. It's my security blanket......it will never leave.

Not to mention, I have a fat face without it
grow a proper fuckin beard you west coast hippie :flipoff2: Me on the right. Brother on the left, both with better beards than you

Attachments

• 560393_10100556069908463_2019618520_n.jpg
    560393_10100556069908463_2019618520_n.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 49
That's the same fucking beard I have, but you have a mustache.

I trim my with a number 2 guard twice a month to keep it from getting ratty

That's the same fucking beard I have, but you have a mustache.

I trim my with a number 2 guard twice a month to keep it from getting ratty
your beard is in NO WAY similar to that one I had in that way old pic. you've got that flatbiller douchey shit with no hair under bottom lip even, I guess so that when you're sucking cawk with shaven balls you don't tickle them.:flipoff2:

your beard is in NO WAY similar to that one I had in that way old pic. you've got that flatbiller douchey shit with no hair under bottom lip even, I guess so that when you're sucking cawk with shaven balls you don't tickle them.:flipoff2:
No....my wife complains when I eat her pussy that it itches her. See hot wife thread:flipoff2:

How are my least favorite group of imaginary friends doing?

edit: I got to see my father in law drunk AND hung over. Wife told me he said ‘oh I woke up at 4 am with a headache and went back to bed’ after he asked for Tylenol around 9am. Later that afternoon he said he took Advil, his wife said Tylenol, and he said ‘this was AFTER that.’ He was drinking water like it was beer on Saturday after his Friday.

Painful admission and realization. I have a bigger problem with beer than I thought. Been telling myself for as long as I can remember that I could put it down any time I wanted.

Lying to myself that I didn’t need it. I’ve only managed to quit for a max of 30 days so far. Now I’ve got a keg in the kegerator after the wedding. Going to try again this fall. You guys are mentally tough, what you are doing is more difficult than I would have believed.

Don't be hard on yourself. Shit happens....

At least you know you have the willpower to quit
Yea man, thanks! On like drink three I realized I was stress/escape drinking. I didn't even get a buzz after like 2 beers and 2mixed drinks and stopped, I normally get buzzed quick, even when I had a tolerance.

It's more being mad that I let drama of people 13hrs away affect me like that. Other than that I have been good, we have alcohol in the house for the rare times my wife has some or someone's at the house, and I usually don't have any urge to go near it, and if I do I just drink some OJ or tea.

Painful admission and realization. I have a bigger problem with beer than I thought. Been telling myself for as long as I can remember that I could put it down any time I wanted.

Lying to myself that I didn’t need it. I’ve only managed to quit for a max of 30 days so far. Now I’ve got a keg in the kegerator after the wedding. Going to try again this fall. You guys are mentally tough, what you are doing is more difficult than I would have believed.
Beer is my kryptonite! I like the taste of it and it sparks something off in my brain and I feel REALLY good after drinking a few. I didnt get that with wine or mixed drinks. I would drink 2-3 per night, evrey night, then it went up to 6, then I had to stop. It was hard, I was constantly thinking about it! The first month or two will be tough, then once you string some weeks together you don't want to set yourself back, at least that's how I motivated myself. Additionally I lost weight and stopped getting heartburn so that was a huge plus.

Fell off the wagon this weekend, extreme level of family drama sent me over the edge. Back at 0 after over a year.

That fucking blows man. Family bullshit sure makes it tough. It never gets easier. A year takes a long time to get through. I’ve watched people drink at funerals and just don’t get it anymore. Being drunk never fixed it.
JR4X it took me a while to recognize my problem.

Top Back Refresh