What's new

'I can't breathe': Man dies after pleading with officer during Minneapolis arrest

I’m very surprised at the little amount of protection the White House has. Lots of protesters but doesn’t seem that well protected.

The WH is a literal fortress, the original architecture around is basically sheathing at this point. Even the original stone wall foundations are separate from the real structure. What you see as the White House is literally floating around the actual structure. It has roof capable of withstanding a sizable AGM, and deployable gun and missile turrets in on the roof.

It is also theorized it has pop-up turrets in the lawn but I'm less sure about that.

Then there is the 24/7 360* sniper coverage, and other heavy gun emplacements around it. It DOES have deployable barriers that pop out of the ground just like yous ee in a parking garage.

There are also multiple tunnels leading out of the WH, at least two of them driveable by car, of which more than one is available under the WH at all times.

No, that's all real.

"Traumatic asphyxia" or strangulation

we know he was not strangled and limiting it to "traumatic asphyxia" suggests nothing. that was a preliminary insert to the warrant for the killer cop's arrest.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the actual autopsy will show petechial hemorrhage which is evident of asphyxia

Autopsy report available although not the autopsy.

https://www.complex.com/life/2020/05...y-caused-death

"no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation"

Welp, guess your limb snapped.

The WH is a literal fortress, the original architecture around is basically sheathing at this point. Even the original stone wall foundations are separate from the real structure. What you see as the White House is literally floating around the actual structure. It has roof capable of withstanding a sizable AGM, and deployable gun and missile turrets in on the roof.

It is also theorized it has pop-up turrets in the lawn but I'm less sure about that.

Then there is the 24/7 360* sniper coverage, and other heavy gun emplacements around it. It DOES have deployable barriers that pop out of the ground just like yous ee in a parking garage.

There are also multiple tunnels leading out of the WH, at least two of them driveable by car, of which more than one is available under the WH at all times.

No, that's all real.

and he left all that for his florida golf course.

No, that's all real.

Meh......already knew all that. I saw White House Down!! :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

I'm betting the autopsy will show he died as the result of the illicit drugs in his system combined with his existing medical conditions. The police actions were just enough to trigger the catastrophic events that resulted in cardiac arrest.

I bet the officer will walk.

I'm betting the autopsy will show he died as the result of the illicit drugs in his system combined with his existing medical conditions. The police actions were just enough to trigger the catastrophic events that resulted in cardiac arrest.

I bet the officer will walk.

Doubtful. That technique is banned for use or severely limited in most LE agencies for this very reason. The others will also be charged because they were on his back as well

Doubtful. That technique is banned for use or severely limited in most LE agencies for this very reason. The others will also be charged because they were on his back as well

You've already been proven wrong about the autopsy, why should anyone listen to your theories now?

the autopsy is out?

Yes, the autopsy report is out, and it says Floyd George did not die from asphyxiation.

You then went out on the limb and said the autopsy itself will show a condition that does in fact indicate asphyxiataion.

I called you out on that, and said you were wrong: The Minn. coroner or ME did not fudge that, and the upcoming second autopsy by Michael Baden will confirm that.

Now we are waiting to see.

You are hinging your argument on knowledge of an esoteric piece of information about asphyxiation, likely becuase it will give you the opportunity to appear smart or ahead of the curve. I think you're wrong and I eagerly await your humiliation.

What autopsy, coward?

Yes, the autopsy report is out, and it says Floyd George did not die from asphyxiation.

You then went out on the limb and said the autopsy itself will show a condition that does in fact indicate asphyxiataion.

I called you out on that, and said you were wrong: The Minn. coroner or ME did not fudge that, and the upcoming second autopsy by Michael Baden will confirm that.

You are hinging your argument on knowledge of an esoteric piece of information about asphyxiation, likely becuase it will give you the opportunity to appear smart or ahead of the curve. I think you're wrong and I eagerly await your humiliation.

And all of this is likely irrelevant anyway: The arrest could have caused George's death without asphyxiating him.

The arrest is shocking but this is still not a clear-cut case. George was 6'6" tall, worked as security because of his size, has a violent record, and we don't know what happened before the arrest.

This is a dusey, and it will end in a gray area as usual.

No, it’s not out and the preliminary statement given by the ME for the warrant DID NOT say “asphyxiation”. It said TRAUMATIC asphyxiation

Ok, coward, want to give that reading comprehension shit a good old cowardly try again?

No, it’s not out and the preliminary statement given by the ME for the warrant DID NOT say “asphyxiation”. It said TRAUMATIC asphyxiation

Ok, coward, want to give that reading comprehension shit a good old cowardly try again?

Pedantry is not a demonstration of your critical thinking skills. You look like a boob.

Pedantry is not a demonstration of your critical thinking skills. You look like a boob.

Do you actually try this hard to be stupid, because it’s nearly statistically impossible to be this dumb

details actually are important, this isn’t your AA meeting

Do you actually try this hard to be stupid, because it’s nearly statistically impossible to be this dumb

details actually are important, this isn’t your AA meeting

Well, traumatic asphyxiation or strangulation. You do seem to be quite pedantic and grasping at straws.

UpDCLUd.png - Click image for larger version  Name:	UpDCLUd.png Views:	0 Size:	141.0 KB ID:	21066

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...-Complaint.pdf

https://pdfhost.io/v/ILTQdw521_Derek...mplaintpdf.pdf

But we'll know whether or not the Hennepin Cty ME and the police are in a big cahoots over this. Highly unlikely but we'd hate for your speculation to be wrong.

Just go google it. I’m going to be right and it ain’t going to matter one whit. Traumatic Asphyxiation is a type of asphyxiation, hence the word traumatic.

If you can speak, and say “I can’t breathe” means you can move the air necessary to breathe.
What I see is a knee clamping off one of his carotid arteries, the pavement is probably severely reducing the blood flow on his other carotid artery. Not going to last long in this position.

If you can speak, and say “I can’t breathe” means you can move the air necessary to breathe.
What I see is a knee clamping off one of his carotid arteries, the pavement is probably severely reducing the blood flow on his other carotid artery. Not going to last long in this position.

Just because you can breathe doesn’t mean you can move enough air

also

Asked for his response after the complaint was issued, Stoughton said, “…the primary danger of the prone restraint is asphyxiation. I thought it was very interesting that the complaint uses the phrase ‘traumatic asphyxiation,’ although you’d have to consult a doctor to see whether that is a relevant distinction.

Autopsy of George Floyd from Hennepin Cts ME:

https://www.hennepin.us/-/media/henn...3700_Floyd.pdf

Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens:

1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL
2. Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL
3. 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL
4. Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL
5. 11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL; Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL
6. Cotinine positive
7. Caffeine positive

Comments: The finding of sickled-appearing cells in many of the autopsy tissue sections prompted the Hemoglobin S quantitation reported above. This quantitative result is indicative of sickle cell trait. Red blood cells in individuals with sickle cell trait are known to sickle as a postmortem artifact.

This review found no evidence of antemortem sickling.

He apparently didn't have sickle before he died, still does his blood transfer oxygen as well as a person who doesn't have the gene? Not that I know of, even antemortem there is some difficulty in breathing.

IV. Viral testing (Minnesota Department of Health, postmortem nasal swab collected 5/26/2020): positive for 2019-nCoV RNA by PCR (see ‘Comments,’ below)

The decedent was known to be positive for 2019-nCoV RNA on 4/3/2020. Since PCR positivity for 2019-nCoV RNA can persist for weeks after the onset and resolution of clinical disease, the autopsy result most likely reflects asymptomatic but persistent PCR positivity from previous infection.

Lung damage from COVID.

III. No life-threatening injuries identified

A. No facial, oral mucosal, or conjunctival petechiae

B. No injuries of anterior muscles of neck or laryngeal structures

C. No scalp soft tissue, skull, or brain injuries

D. No chest wall soft tissue injuries, rib fractures (other than a single rib fracture from CPR), vertebral column injuries, or visceral injuries

E. Incision and subcutaneous dissection of posterior and lateral neck, shoulders, back, flanks, and buttocks negative for occult trauma

The physical trauma from the kneeling didn't cause his death.

II. Natural diseases

A. Arteriosclerotic heart disease, multifocal, severe

B. Hypertensive heart disease

1. Cardiomegaly (540 g) with mild biventricular dilatation

2. Clinical history of hypertension

His cardio-vascular system was in awful shape.

These guys are getting off.

The cause of death, according to the private autopsy, was mechanical asphyxia and the manner of death was homicide.

Shortly after the family’s autopsy findings were announced, the Hennepin County medical examiner released its own findings, also concluding that the manner of death was homicide. The county attributed the cause of death to “cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression.”

In other words, Mr. Floyd’s heart stopped beating and his lungs stopped taking in air while he was being restrained by law enforcement.

Top Back Refresh