What's new

How long is reasonable to wait on a shop?

You know I think I've invested more time then this thread warranted, it's Nate it's going to be another 2 years before he does anything productive. Then he will be asking us how to get his junk back from a dead man's estate.
I don't do anything productive? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Honest ? About mechanics lein...

In construction we have to file within 120 days of last days working on a project. If nothings been done can dude still play that card?
Not sure about mechanics lien laws but be aware construction lien rights vary from state to state around time to file, notification requirements ect.

Wait, guy has $3k and your Mog for 2 years with nothing done and then you give him a $1,500 mower this July as in July 2024? How did you think that would fix your issue and not just compound the amount he owes you? Yous not too smart are you? :homer:

Wait, guy has $3k and your Mog for 2 years with nothing done and then you give him a $1,500 mower this July as in July 2024? How did you think that would fix your issue and not just compound the amount he owes you? Yous not too smart are you? :homer:
I'd load up the mower when you get the Mog too. Have you even seen the Mog in the last few years?

1st you gave him money.

Then you gave him a mower.

Then you brought him a unimog.

Then you brought him a trailer.

Then you gave him almost 2 years.

In return.....he gave you excuses....and did absolutely nothing for you.

Nate.....do you see the pattern that the rest of us can see that is happening here ??

Is the reality of the situation finally being understood by you ??

1st you gave him money.

Then you gave him a mower.

Then you brought him a unimog.

Then you brought him a trailer.

Then you gave him almost 2 years.

In return.....he gave you excuses....and did absolutely nothing for you.

Nate.....do you see the pattern that the rest of us can see that is happening here ??

Is the reality of the situation finally being understood by you ??

That’s why I said he’s trolling people on here.

Have you ever read this guys threads. It is a serious three way competition between him, yota, and fordguy who is the biggest retard on the board. Currently nate is winning by a ch.

July 2022

So DipShit (AKNate) still hasn't fixed one of his many problems..............

Who'd have thought?

:shaking:

So DipShit (AKNate) still hasn't fixed one of his many problems..............

Who'd have thought?

:shaking:
That's rude.

What many problems? And who the fuck are you to call me a dipshit? Need a throat punch?

Bit touchy today aren't we even though he is right. If you constantly post threads asking for answers to x question then promptly ignore the advice and double down on whatever fucktarded thing you asked about that you are doing wrong you are kind of.... Well a dipshit to be frank

TLDR.

Exo on a mog is no easy thing to pull off without totally fucking the frame/suspension geometry.
Unless "fabricator" had experience with mogs, it was going to be a total loss anyway.

How so?

:beer:

Top Back Refresh