What's new

How hard is inflation going to hit, or has hit?

FSBO cars and trucks are ever so slightly coming down in price, no change in FSBO boats RVs etc. I got a feeling that the brand new big 3 prices are about to jump up even more with the foolishness the UAW is starting.:shaking:

FSBO cars and trucks are ever so slightly coming down in price, no change in FSBO boats RVs etc. I got a feeling that the brand new big 3 prices are about to jump up even more with the foolishness the UAW is starting.:shaking:
I’ve been casually looking at a CX-30. A year ago there were 25 or so in a 200 mile radius. Today there are over 400.

i think they’ve hit the ceiling and out the roof on prices already.

I really would love the big three to just say fawk off to the union

Their labor cost is already high vs competitors. Hard to view "american" brands as value when you know their being extorted on labor rates. Shame no one else makes the new f250 i want.

Ram 1500 & F150 are 100 day supply. So overstocked.

Dealers will try to hold out and exploit it though.

I really would love the big three to just say fawk off to the union

Their labor cost is already high vs competitors. Hard to view "american" brands as value when you know their being extorted on labor rates. Shame no one else makes the new f250 i want.
Just caught a little blurb on the news, It sounded like Ford and GM aren't talking and the other offered 21% to which the UAW said no way not nearly enough. Myself I wouldn't mind seeing the big 3 just shut down and starve them out.

Question. Could the 3 actually offer better pay benefits ect, if they were non union.

Toyota, honda ect seem to have no problem running non union.

1695176981283.png

Big government is in bed big corporations.....

10k crossed the border yesterday.....and last 3 yr avg is 6300 people a day...some states are already giving work permits with ssc numbers..hmmmm

It would be interesting if the big 3 let all the Union workers walk out and they had a bunch of illegals willing to work for $15 an hour take their places...

Then all those union democrat voting employees....could lie in the bed they fucking made themselves:mad3:

:laughing::laughing:

And I have a ford on order....fuck:laughing:

Big government is in bed big corporations.....

10k crossed the border yesterday.....and last 3 yr avg is 6300 people a day...some states are already giving work permits with ssc numbers..hmmmm

It would be interesting if the big 3 let all the Union workers walk out and they had a bunch of illegals willing to work for $15 an hour take their places...

Then all those union democrat voting employees....could lie in the bed they fucking made themselves:mad3:

:laughing::laughing:

And I have a ford on order....fuck:laughing:

I think the worst is yet to come on inflation. I said sometime back in this thread the other shoe has not dropped yet. I think it's on it way.

It won't take but a few more bumps and it'll be totally out of control. But that's okay, lets send another 24 billion in aid to Ukraine.

I think the worst is yet to come on inflation. I said sometime back in this thread the other shoe has not dropped yet. I think it's on it way.

It won't take but a few more bumps and it'll be totally out of control. But that's okay, let’s send another 24 billion in aid to Ukraine.
I believe so also. We are still calculating the cost of business with all the increases. I spent $14,000 on 2 tires yesterday:mad3:.

Feds predicted a higher rate at end of 2024 than previous meetings this last Wednesday. Mortgage rates are at 23yr highs in turn, 7.5%+. Inflation data is showing its still rising. This is gonna pop in a big way...some day.

Thats how it was when I was plowing logging roads. Fuck going out a getting the toyota stuck on my day off, I dont even wanna look at the shit.:laughing:
Lol I find more fun and entertainment in seeing what I can get my 2wd van to drive through than any off road trail would ever do for me :lmao:

This morning was 300’ of fine ass concrete sand. Needed to jump a water pump and had to cross the desert to get there :lmao:

It won't take but a few more bumps and it'll be totally out of control. But that's okay, lets send another 24 billion in aid to Ukraine.
don't worry, the collapse of the dollar is necessary to usher in the coming CBDC

I believe so also. We are still calculating the cost of business with all the increases. I spent $14,000 on 2 tires yesterday:mad3:.
ever think about stacking up several loads of crusher liners and jaws?

I kinda doubt prices will drop in a slump like 09, so it's kinda an investment that can't lose...
except for that you could probably get a much larger return by investing in other stuff or keeping it liquid to buy shit that pops up

man, fuckin money games make my brain hurt

ever think about stacking up several loads of crusher liners and jaws?

I kinda doubt prices will drop in a slump like 09, so it's kinda an investment that can't lose...
except for that you could probably get a much larger return by investing in other stuff or keeping it liquid to buy shit that pops up

man, fuckin money games make my brain hurt
1 set of jaws 1 concave and mantle for the Allis and eljay cones came to 40,000 this summer. It’s almost at 2.15 a pound for crusher steel. Stupid and that’s for either African or Chinese steel. My order was 19,700 lbs of steel

According to these guys, the average monthly payment for a new F-150 is $983, up more than 10% since last year.

Top Back Refresh