What's new

How hard is inflation going to hit, or has hit?

remember when candy bars were $.50?

$3.50 at local place the other day.

Grabbed a 20 oz pepsi from the gas station yesterday, usually don't even pay attention to prices, but $2.50 was a small wtf moment. They must've just made everything in the coolers energy drink priced.

when the hell did a sheet of drywall go up to $17+ :eek:

that pretty much makes my decision on whether I redo the whole basement, or just the 12x20 room I'm finishing now

1677524513603.png
Check home disappointment. Also depend on how much your buying maybe GTS pr wholesale outfits.

Turns out we missed our projections for the year, we found a extra $90mil in gross profit :shaking:
forecast to make $183 million / 8.1% and actually made $273 million / 11.0%

"Covid" :flipoff:

Local grocery store in town is stupid high. You cant fill a grocery bag for under $40-50. Latte prices are up around 60%. Local gas station that maks epic breakfast burrito and breakfast sandwiches is up about 50%. I wont even try and buy drinks or candy bars anywhere. Sorry but $2.50 for a snickers bar is just stupid. Safeway sells those pre made sandwiches that used to be $4 are now $6-7.

Fuck Job Biden and all who voted for him. May his voters get fucked up the ass with a rusty buick.

Local grocery store in town is stupid high. You cant fill a grocery bag for under $40-50. Latte prices are up around 60%. Local gas station that maks epic breakfast burrito and breakfast sandwiches is up about 50%. I wont even try and buy drinks or candy bars anywhere. Sorry but $2.50 for a snickers bar is just stupid. Safeway sells those pre made sandwiches that used to be $4 are now $6-7.

Fuck Job Biden and all who voted for him. May his voters get fucked up the ass with a rusty buick.
Hey bullshit! I went to qfc last night to get potatoes, tomatoes, cabbage, onions, garlic, milk, eggs and a yogurt drink to keep the kid happy. It was only $36.....:mad3:

First of all, fuck hope Biden, but the money printing goes back to the beginning, 1913 and the federal reserve, Andrew Jackson driving out banks in his term, and of course going back to angry Jesus

In reality we've been trading our labors for paper and ink, and one and zeros, what did we think was going to happen?

Hey bullshit! I went to qfc last night to get potatoes, tomatoes, cabbage, onions, garlic, milk, eggs and a yogurt drink to keep the kid happy. It was only $36.....:mad3:
You live in the city scooter. I only have an IGA locally and they are at least double what the big chains have. A pack of bagels was 6.99 yesterday:barf:

A few days ago we needed bananas and blueberries. $10 for the 2. There is a reason we drive to Yakima for shopping. It easily makes up for the fuel.

Whoever is buying sheetrock. Buy American Gypsum or Georgia Pacific. Hell even Panel Rey out of Mexico.

I fucking hate United States Gypsum as a company.

Whoever is buying sheetrock. Buy American Gypsum or Georgia Pacific. Hell even Panel Rey out of Mexico.

I fucking hate United States Gypsum as a company.
noted, if I can even find options around here

basically lowes and HD are within 2 miles. Not going to drive 20 miles to a building supply if it's the same price

noted, if I can even find options around here

basically lowes and HD are within 2 miles. Not going to drive 20 miles to a building supply if it's the same price
Wow I just punched in Hartford ct Home Depot and compared the price with my local store. You guys are $5.00 a sheet more. That sucks.

Have you looked at fruit? I got a toddler who of course loves the stuff, I'm going to go broke buying strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries.:mad3:

Wow I just punched in Hartford ct Home Depot and compared the price with my local store. You guys are $5.00 a sheet more. That sucks.
i believe it. i get 2 options, one is $5 less than the other. same exact item on the website. more expensive one is in stock local, cheaper one isn't around here anywhere. you can see the location markup, i saw it on lumber too in the past

fruit discussion - find Aldi if you have one. it doesn't tend to stay good as long, but it's 1/2 the price of a big grocery store

fruit discussion - find Aldi if you have one. it doesn't tend to stay good as long, but it's 1/2 the price of a big grocery store
Really the Only place my wife grocery shops. She goes there once a week then maybe once a month to the supermarket to get the stuff aldis doesn’t have. We are not food snobs so off brand stuff fits our program.

i believe it. i get 2 options, one is $5 less than the other. same exact item on the website. more expensive one is in stock local, cheaper one isn't around here anywhere. you can see the location markup, i saw it on lumber too in the past

No Aldi near us. Fred Meyer (Kroger), Safeway/Albertsons, Winco, Costco are our big options.

Have you looked at fruit? I got a toddler who of course loves the stuff, I'm going to go broke buying strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries.:mad3:
Yea I feel ya. Have 2 boys that love red meat and fruit. :smokin:

$10 got a bunch of bananas and very small thing of blueberries in town. We typically do misfits for fruit and veggies every other week. And Azure for unique type stuff. Misfits gets delivered by fedex and Azure has a truck come to town every 3 weeks. Otherwise I drive to Yakima to shop and hit the farms for their 2nds at pennies on the dollar during the summer and fall. We also grow and pick a ton of fruit. Have about 20lbs of frozen blueberries and close to the same in frozen blackberries. All grown and picked here. It’s a never ending battle.

Democrats: We want to spend 3 trillion we don't have.

Republicans: So irresponsible! Think of the children! We'll settle for a perfectly reasonable 2.5 trillion.
Our boy's name is on the checks this time, that makes it entirely different!

Top Back Refresh