What's new

Ghetto fab / Hack fab

I figured it was a Willys truck with a 3rd gen 4Runner front clip on it. Not sure about the weird hump under the driver's window...
I think your the closest here but also wrong way around. Looks to be a 3rd gen 4runner with the rear section of the body replaced with the willys wagon. So toyota frame\engine etc. Probably left the toyota front clip just to save on doing wiring or they didn't have the front clip of willy's so they just threw it together.

Uhh...

Attachments

• Built.jpg
    Built.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 151
This is 100% some stupid shit my buddies and I would build on a rainy weekend while drinking with random shit laying around. but we would 100% not be proud of it or have the balls to try and sell it. :LMAO:
Same here. Somewhere I have a picture of my buddy Todd’s John Deere mower with a fiberglass NASCAR body that we fitted on it while drinking on a rainy fall day.

It's no worse than a normal drop hitch with the same length of unsupported plate. Change my mind. :stirthepot::flipoff2:
My concern would be that they got it too hot when they bent it, or bent it too sharply for how hot it was and they permanently weakened it.
A couple pieces of strap across the bend would make it less worrisome.

Aaron Z

:bounce2::bounce:
My only thought: was that actually quicker than swapping the shaft? Gotta be close to a tie:rasta:
Maybe. The last one broke the clip off in the diff and turned into a fishing expedition with the end result being diff removal and dissasemly.

Top Back Refresh