What's new

Fuck around and find out (Israel / Palestine version)

I wasn't criticizing the point he was trying to make. I was criticizing the effort he made to dismiss any potential disagreement with it as automatically being anti-Semitic. That was the whole point.
You fail at reading comprehension.

Not just my post, multiple posts in multiple threads. Your anti Israeli fervor is only surpassed by your TDS. Funny that you are the only poster that cannot appreciate the genius of this operation or the results achieved. If you were not such a hypocritical prick you may even acknowledge that this probably did not need any US assistance or funding. Heck as mentioned Mossad probably explicitly does not share this sort of intel with the leaky agencies of western countries

You fail at reading comprehension.

Not just my post, multiple posts in multiple threads. Your anti Israeli fervor is only surpassed by your TDS. Funny that you are the only poster that cannot appreciate the genius of this operation or the results achieved. If you were not such a hypocritical prick you may even acknowledge that this probably did not need any US assistance or funding. Heck as mentioned Mossad probably explicitly does not share this sort of intel with the leaky agencies of western countries
Did you really say that I fail at reading comprehension and then go on a snowflake rant irrelevant to anything I said? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

1726703270677.png
1726713104374.png

Pulling this off is impressive on its own but the deeper result could be even more impressive. Post blast they likely know about more bad guys than they did before the mass detonation. The resulting injuries can be easily tracked through communications/hospital records/etc, eventually the bad guys families and their locations will be known. Could this eventually lead to more attacks that eliminate generations of bad guys?

Pulling this off is impressive on its own but the deeper result could be even more impressive. Post blast they likely know about more bad guys than they did before the mass detonation. The resulting injuries can be easily tracked through communications/hospital records/etc, eventually the bad guys families and their locations will be known. Could this eventually lead to more attacks that eliminate generations of bad guys?
Does the average terrorist walk into the ER for treatments for these type of injuries? Gunshots, etc.

I'd think they would have their own docs that are off the books?

No idea though.

In my opinion, this ranks as the greatest singular event of its kind in the history of the world. On a smaller scale, it is akin to the Mongol sacking of Baghdad/Babylon, the Normandy D Day Landings, the detonation of Fat boy over Japan or the Russians taking Berlin. Nothing on this scale with this degree of righteous precision has ever happened before. Iran has sworn to " wipe Israel off the map". They will and do try to use any and all means necessary. Their most effective efforts are a war of deadly attrition using proxies, spilling other nations and useful idiots blood. So when drones and rockets are aimed at civilian parts of Israel from Lebanon and what used to be Gaza, they might as well have been fired directly from Tehran. It is war. You fight wars to win, to survive. Israel on all accounts is a nation of winners. Southern Lebanon may be ground to dust or it may not. There may be a surgical blast in Tehran, eliminating the Islamic State regime there, the regime of the religion of peace. I can't wait for the day. Then the new US regime, the 3-time Trump regime can say that now we are out of the region and it can settle its own affairs.

:usa:

Excert

How did the pagers explode in Lebanon?​

Taiwanese company Gold Apollo said Wednesday that it had authorized the use of its trademarked branding on the pagers that exploded Tuesday, but it said the devices carried by Hezbollah members were manufactured and sold by Bac Consulting KFT — a company based in Budapest, Hungary.

Gold Apollo founder and CEO Hsu Ching-kuang told NPR Wednesday that "there was nothing in those devices that we had manufactured or exported to them [BAC]."

CBS News has asked Bac Consulting where and how its devices are manufactured and sold, but has not received any reply either over the phone or via email.

Responding to CBS News in a text message, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban's spokesperson Zoltán Kovács said the Hungarian leader's office had "no knowledge/info on the matter."

In a social media post later Wednesday, Kovács described Bac Consulting as "a trading intermediary, with no manufacturing or operational site in Hungary," adding that the company "has one manager registered at its declared address, and the referenced devices have never been in Hungary."

It remains unclear exactly how many pagers blew up on Tuesday, but a senior Lebanese security official and another source told the Reuters news agency that Israel's Mossad intelligence agency had planted a small amount of explosives inside 5,000 devices, which it said were ordered by Hezbollah just months before the blasts.

The AP and the New York Times, citing unnamed U.S. officials, also said the pagers detonated Tuesday had small amounts of explosives inside them, along with embedded switches that could be detonated remotely.

The Times said the devices carried as little as one to two ounces of explosives, embedded next to their batteries. Citing Lebanese officials, the newspaper said the affected pagers received a message at 3:30 p.m. local time that appeared to have come from Hezbollah leadership, but which activated the explosives.

Margaret Brennan, Emmet Lyons, Tucker Reals, Camilla Schick, Olivia Gazis, Charlie D'Agata and Eleanor Watson contributed to this report

Operations connected to the 'splodey coms?

Israel bombs Lebanon, says it thwarts assassination plot

AA1qOSTe.jpg

FILE PHOTO: Smoke rises from the southern Lebanese town of Khiam, amid ongoing cross-border hostilities between Hezbollah and Israeli forces, as pictured from Marjayoun, near the border with Israel, September 18, 2024. REUTERS/Karamallah Daher/File Photo© Thomson Reuters
By James Mackenzie

JERUSALEM (Reuters) -Israel bombed southern Lebanon on Thursday and said it had thwarted an Iran-backed assassination plot, a day after explosions of Hezbollah radios followed blasts in booby trapped pagers, setting the foes hurtling towards war.

The sophisticated attacks on communications equipment used by Iran-backed armed group Hezbollah have sown disarray in Lebanon, and are increasingly viewed as heralding a return to all-out war, last fought 18 years ago.

Hand-held radios used by Hezbollah detonated on Wednesday across Lebanon's south in the country's deadliest day since cross-border fighting erupted between the militants and Israel in parallel with the Gaza war nearly a year ago.

The previous day, hundreds of pagers - used by Hezbollah to evade mobile phone surveillance - exploded at once, killing 12 people including two children, and injuring nearly 3,000.

Israel has not commented directly on the attacks, but multiple security sources have said was carried out by its spy agency Mossad.

Israeli security services said on Thursday they had arrested an Israeli citizen last month on suspicion of involvement in an Iranian-backed assassination plot. The businessman with connections in Turkey had attended at least two meetings in Iran to discuss assassinating Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, the defence minister or the head of the Shin Bet spy agency.

“Time to punish wrong people…” Israelis ‘rejoice’ as pager explosions strike Hezbollah in Lebanon

Overnight, Israeli jets and artillery hit multiple targets in southern Lebanon, Israel's military said.

The military said air strikes hit Hezbollah targets in Chihine, Tayibe, Blida, Meiss El Jabal, Aitaroun and Kfarkela in southern Lebanon, as well as a Hezbollah weapons storage facility in the area of Khiam.

Israeli media reported that a number of Israeli civilians had been wounded by anti-tank missile fire from Lebanon but there was no official confirmation.

On Wednesday, Hezbollah fired around 20 projectiles into Israel, most of which were intercepted by air defence systems without causing any injuries, the military said.

SHIFTING FOCUS

Israel and Hezbollah have been exchanging fire across the Israeli-Lebanon border in parallel with the war Israel has waged in Gaza against Hamas, the Palestinian militant group whose fighters attacked Israel on Oct. 7.

Tens of thousands of people have had to flee the Israel-Lebanon border area on both sides. Netanyahu vowed on Wednesday to return the evacuated Israelis "securely to their homes".

On Wednesday, Israeli Defence Minister Yoav Gallant said the war was moving into a new phase, with more resources and military units now being shifted to the northern border.

According to Israeli officials, the forces being deployed there include the 98th Division, an elite formation including commando and paratroop elements that has been fighting in Gaza.

Hezbollah launched missile barrages on Israel on the day after the Oct. 7 attack by Hamas and since then there has been a constant exchange of fire that neither side has allowed to escalate into a full-scale war.

However, tens of thousands have been evacuated on both sides of the border, and there has been mounting pressure in Israel for the government to get the evacuees back home.

BREAKING: Israel Kills Thousands More Terrorists With Exploding '200 Free Hours of AOL' CDs
World·Sep 18, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
66eaf1eb6affd66eaf1eb6affe.jpg

LEBANON — Video footage of several explosions flooded social media Wednesday as thousands more Hezbollah terrorists were killed by exploding CDs promising 200 free hours of America Online.
"Oh boy, 200 free hours of dial-up Internet!" said Ahmad Krikor, a terrorist on the FBI's most wanted list. Unfortunately, his brief joy was quickly vaporized into dust along with his body.
Israel is suspected to have intercepted a cache of unused AOL discs which they repurposed for a tactical advantage. In addition, CCTV footage picked up Yiddish operatives fleeing the scene of many detonations.
Unlike with this week's pagers, the AOL discs did not have the means to explode on their own. Instead, they were loaded with special malware that infected the terrorist computer and caused it to overload the disc drive, spinning the disc three times as fast. The extra friction on the disc, which was purportedly covered in a thin, clear coat of C4, caused the disc to rupture and the entire computer to explode. In many cases, it is believed the last thing the terrorist using the disc saw was AOL attempting to connect through their phone line, the strange modem clanging noises disguising the sound of the high-speed disc drive.
Though the strategy has been praised as a modern-day Trojan Horse, the UN has condemned the act as damaging the memory of America Online.
At publishing time, Israel had announced it would just use their space laser for future attacks.

The Bee is on point with this stuff. :lmao:

Hezbollah's Lead Purchasing Terrorist Adnan Musab Vaziri. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

The Bee is on point with this stuff. :lmao:

Hezbollah Starting To Think They Shouldn't Have Gotten Pagers From Levi Goldbraumstein's Pager Emporium
World·Sep 18, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
66eb14264b80e66eb14264b80f.jpg

BEIRUT — As new reports of further devastation continued to filter in after yesterday's shocking incidents of exploding communication devices, Hezbollah leaders had begun to think they shouldn't have purchased large quantities of pagers from Levi Goldbraumstein's Pager Emporium.
The terrorist organization sustained devastating losses over the last two days, with multiple fatalities and thousands of members injured due to pagers and other electronic devices being rigged to explode. Hezbollah sources pointed the blame squarely at the devices bought from Levi Goldbraumstein's Pager Emporium.
"We probably should have seen this coming," said Hezbollah's Lead Purchasing Terrorist Adnan Musab Vaziri. "When I was given orders to procure a large quantity of pagers, I took it upon myself to find the best deal I could. In hindsight, the discount I was able to receive from Levi Goldbraumstein's Pager Emporium may not have been the best move."
Despite getting what was said to be a fantastic price on thousands of pagers, Hezbollah leaders agreed that this had been a valuable learning experience. "We'll be smarter about it next time," one high-ranking terrorist said. "We were all excited about getting a great deal on the pagers, but now, looking at my mangled and heavily bandaged leg, I can promise we'll be more willing to shop around. Also, probably no buying equipment from Jewish vendors anymore. That's a big one."
At publishing time, Hezbollah was said to be considering urging all its members to throw out all the Nintendo Gameboys they had gotten for a great price from Crazy Avi's Used Video Games.

In my opinion, this ranks as the greatest singular event of its kind in the history of the world. On a smaller scale, it is akin to the Mongol sacking of Baghdad/Babylon, the Normandy D Day Landings, the detonation of Fat boy over Japan or the Russians taking Berlin. Nothing on this scale with this degree of righteous precision has ever happened before.

:usa:

While it wasn't a wartime incident, we cannot forget the absolute precision effort given to the zero days exploit at Natanz. Granted it wasn't designed to maim and murder, but the timing required overall was the most precise infiltration by a nation state I'd ever seen.

Never heard of "Natanz". :confused:

Deploy the Duck Duck Go :laughing:

OK. :mr-t:

Never heard it ever referred to by name by the USA MSM. Yeah, that was some cool hi tech ass whooping.
I can just kind of chuckle at the Iran Mullahs right now. They know that Israel has had ALL THEIR SHIT tapped for years and knows everything they have ever planned or can conceive of. They know they are totally fucked, and maybe something very fast with bright light and intense instant heat is in their future. All of them, every last one and their friends and families, all known and tracked for a long time by the people they have loudly and brashly publicly declared to destroy from their holy religious pulpets and remove from the face of the earth. Eat shit time is coming, no matter where they crawl and mumble to Allah. :flipoff:

Last edited:
Never heard of "Natanz". :confused:

IMO it was a technical feat that was considered impossible - hacking a computer without ever touching it - or even accessing the network it wasn't connected to.

The level of sophistication and detail required to accomplish that far outweighs intercepting a shipment of devices and altering them.

IMO it was a technical feat that was considered impossible - hacking a computer without ever touching it - or even accessing the network it wasn't connected to.

The level of sophistication and detail required to accomplish that far outweighs intercepting a shipment of devices and altering them.
It was impressive, but the shear amount of collateral damage was even more so. It was a brute force attack and had to infect the whole world to work. It also relied on a large amount of luck.

I'd say this was more impressive.

I'm pretty sure I read that the centrifuge controls were air gapped, and someone physically got the Stuxnet malware into the systems via USB drive(s).

Top Back Refresh