What's new

Fuck around and find out (Israel / Palestine version)

Command and control is going to be a bit difficult for old Hezbo.
It's not just radios and pagers. They somehow sabotaged most of their communication devices. I predict a major ground offensive, coming soon to a Hezbollah stronghold near you.

Exactly. Now is the time to hit them before they have time to come up with an alternative means of communication.

"In the Midst of Chaos, There Is Also Opportunity" - Sun Tzu The Art of War

Exactly. Now is the time to hit them before they have time to come up with an alternative means of communication.

"In the Midst of Chaos, There Is Also Opportunity" - Sun Tzu The Art of War
I would hope that since they had time to booby trap the radios, they also had time to figure out how to listen in on them.

They might know way more than any opposing force ever has about the enemy.

I believe there are still black agencies that don't report to anyone. Plausible deniability and all that.
I think that's a made up for TV thing. Everyone in government answers to someone, and that someone is an elected official. A politician isn't capable of keeping secrets, unless it's about their personal lives.

He specifically stated any different opinion would be anti-Semitic. Clearly there are differing opinions that would not be driven by antisemitism but those are dismissed outright which is clearly just woke bullshit. Do you follow?
I see not a single person with an opinion to differ from his specific opinion that this op pleased him because the fuckers that got popped deserved it.
Anyone out there differ on that?

crickets...

I see not a single person with an opinion to differ from his specific opinion that this op pleased him because the fuckers that got popped deserved it.
Anyone out there differ on that?

crickets...
And you just sidestep the particular portion of his post I had issue with. :laughing:

And you just sidestep the particular portion of his post I had issue with. :laughing:
Pardon me, I must have missed it. Not intentionally.
Overall, I really think that your opinion is shared by almost all of us and that are in full agreement when it comes to the US minding our own business and not playing world police and to stop spending our money on other people's problems.

Help me out, though, what part of his post did you take issue with, because it seemed he was specific about labeling as "woke" anyone that would disagree with his opinion that these bad guys deserved what they got, not other opinions regarding US money or support.

Pardon me, I must have missed it. Not intentionally.
Overall, I really think that your opinion is shared by almost all of us and that are in full agreement when it comes to the US minding our own business and not playing world police and to stop spending our money on other people's problems.

Help me out, though, what part of his post did you take issue with, because it seemed he was specific about labeling as "woke" anyone that would disagree with his opinion that these bad guys deserved what they got, not other opinions regarding US money or support.
I wasn't criticizing the point he was trying to make. I was criticizing the effort he made to dismiss any potential disagreement with it as automatically being anti-Semitic. That was the whole point.

1726703270677.png

Top Back Refresh