What's new

Fresh thread on Election Fraud and Legal action

...Masks...

...Trump bad...
...Probably something about fascism being awesome...

...I get brainwashed by the media thousands of times per day and regurgitate that bull shit twice as often. As evidenced by this and the following two posts..

...I dunno...

...Biden and the stock market...

..I pay 7.3% of my income for healthcare, plus an additional 1% supplemental charge...
...But there is PKV, so we can have American levels of good health care...

All that to finally get to what the fucking thread is actually about. Good job.

...In fact, their audit of election night votes — which was not required — involved recounting every single vote by hand. And guess what? Biden still won. And then Trump, as he was entitled to do, requested another recount, this time by machine. And Biden still won.

...counting, recounting, signatures...
...moar...
And that audit, led by the highly respected Georgia Bureau of Investigation, found nothing fishy.
Irrelevant note is irrelevant and is used to make it seem like President Trump is making outlandish, outrageous, out of the ordinary requests. Phrasing for people such as yourself to lap up and think 'Man, fuck this Trump guy. There's no way there should ever be a recount.".
So that leaves us with facts. According to the GA Gov, post-election hand count audits can and have produced error rates of up to 2%, in the past. I don't think I need to math that out for you. Instead, we'll use the 0.73% that was actually found in some GA county(s) this election (at 0.5% a machine recount can be requested). That could be 36,029 votes that were miscounted during the audit. The margin of victory was 11,779.

Hand and machine recounts are completely and utterly useless if Ruby Freeman did what it sure as hell looks like she and others did, on video, on election day/night. This isn't even considering what her supposed personal video seems to insinuate (leads to the signature claims). Those are the major questions that we the people want answered. An investigation into her hand held video could prove President Trumps allegations or it could be found to be as irrelevant as most of your posts. The video depicting people supposedly pulling cases of ballots out after the polling place closed and running them through is also of very high concern to us and is ignored by the media and the Democrats. Why is that? Is there a court case that has lead to an investigation of this? I doubt you've seen or looked into either of these incidents involving at lease one common person, but I highly recommend you do to get a better perspective of why people on this board, people in non MSM outlets, and our President are making accusation of fraud and tampering.
There was also the video (I believe it also involved Ruby, her daughter and another gentleman) that shows the group of three people seeming to suspiciously pass an object from one person to another in the middle of the polling place and then return to their vote counting stations. If this was a cigarette, we should all scold and harrass them because everyone is responsible for everyone else's health. If it is a USB that can be plugged into a vote counting machine and alter or be used to override actual votes, than that is obviously very, very concerning and treason charges should follow. Or it could be a nothing-burger. But we will never know if the judicial system fails to act on it.

Ossoff leads Perdue by 17,025 votes, getting 2,211,603 votes yesterday.

on November 3rd, Ossof received 2,374,519, but also on November 3rd, he got 88,100 LESS votes than Perdue did.

so that means in a non-pres election, which Dem turnout is historically double digits lower than Republican turnout, the Republican got 268,000 LESS votes than he did 2 months prior.

yes. yes. that makes perfect sense.

Yup, yer an idiot. Masks work, they work everywhere just fine. It's pretty simple. They aren't gonna stop a 0.05 micron virus - but they still work just fine. That you don't get that just shows how dumb you are. Just like Yota Up, everyone focuses on some micron shit. Fun fact: 99% of the virus aren't floating around in the air alone. But fuckit. Enjoy you 9/11 death count every single day.

Wrong about everything.
Stop crying.
Studies have proven masks don't work. (Denmark, Yale U)
No studies have shown the cloth masks people are wearing are effective.
Fuck off with your pussy shit.

Wrong about everything.
Stop crying.
Studies have proven masks don't work. (Denmark, Yale U)
No studies have shown the cloth masks people are wearing are effective.
Fuck off with your pussy shit.

Imagine wearing a crusty bandana over your face and thinking you're "saving lives".

Ossoff leads Perdue by 17,025 votes, getting 2,211,603 votes yesterday.

on November 3rd, Ossof received 2,374,519, but also on November 3rd, he got 88,100 LESS votes than Perdue did.

so that means in a non-pres election, which Dem turnout is historically double digits lower than Republican turnout, the Republican got 268,000 LESS votes than he did 2 months prior.

yes. yes. that makes perfect sense.

It's almost like telling voters that the vote is rigged might actually discourage them from voting. Trump did not help these candidates one bit.

But the vote WAS rigged.

Just like clinton claimed in 2016, and we all know where that went.

Why is it that politicians are always lying cheating assbags unworthy of any sort of trust right up until some grand conspiracy about how they unfairly lost comes up?

Last edited:

Why is it that politicians are always lying cheating assbags unworthy of any sort of trust right up until some grand conspiracy about how they unfairly lost comes up?

The MSM, twitter, Facebook, Google etc all colluded with their censorship designed to hurt Trump and cover for Biden. And they did it for years. Election was rigged from their influence alone.

I never accused Trump of cheating to win.
He won. Fair and Square.... in 2016. By the electoral college.

Trump has been my president for almost 4 years, and in a few weeks, he will no longer be. That's how this cookie crumbles

You never claimed Russian collusion? Be careful....

Hillary actually admitted paying for the fake Russian dossier.

Trump was wire tapped...

Trump was impeached on the fake Russian dossier

I could on and on but that would be pointless

So what the hell was just going on that they called recess? That was weird

What happens then? - If there's a recognized objection to a state's vote, the vote counting is halted while both chambers go their separate ways and have up to two hours of debate on it. They then vote on whether to sustain the objection and dismiss the state's votes.

For a state's vote to be dismissed — something that hasn't happened since the Electoral Count Act was passed over 130 years ago — majorities of both houses have to vote to sustain the objection. If one chamber votes to toss the state's votes and the other doesn't, the objection is dismissed.

After the objection is voted on, the joint congressional session reconvenes and continues with the count. If there's another formal objection to a different state's vote, the process is repeated.

So what the hell was just going on that they called recess? That was weird

People are storming the Capitol building. Notice that Pelosi wasn't there when Gosar first asked for order on the floor? After they returned to session again, then right before they went to recess again you see people in the house ducking down. This is going to go down as a day in history, good bad or otherwise.

The house just voted on sustaining Paul Gosars objection and lost 6 to 93, unbelievable.

Everything I've watched so far has had a tone of "most secure election" and "its un American for people to desecrate the house". Apparently they still havent gotten the message.

It's looking more and more like it. It makes me sick watching what I've seen on the house floor today.

Top Back Refresh