What's new

Fresh thread on Election Fraud and Legal action

You can burn your own flag all you want. The PB head burned somebody else's banner and then boasted about it online. That's destruction of property and arson at the very least with an admission from the perp.

Guess you could say he fucked around and now he's finding out

The issue is the left get away with the same (actually worse) actions.

Again, leo (for the most part) are not on anyone's but their own side.

So how about this scenario?

Ive heard the dominion machines can be hacked in two minutes. Trump could hire a tech to hack the machines during the run off elections and give the republicans the win. Not just the win, but a obvious rediculas win. At that point, the Dems would screem bloody murder and Trump could declare an emergency investigation in both elections. (And of course he would stall the inauguration untill its complete)

Ive heard the dominion machines can be hacked in two minutes. Trump could hire a tech to hack the machines during the run off elections and give the republicans the win. Not just the win, but a obvious rediculas win. At that point, the Dems would screem bloody murder and Trump could declare an emergency investigation in both elections. (And of course he would stall the inauguration untill its complete)

I've been saying it since this election was declared "over". Maybe the next election should have at least 700 million votes cast. That would be an eye opener...

Nobody hacked anything, they didn't need to. Anyone with physical access to the devices has administrator access to Windows on the machine and can just have at it. Nobody needs to "hack" a damned thing.

Nobody hacked anything, they didn't need to. Anyone with physical access to the devices has administrator access to Windows on the machine and can just have at it. Nobody needs to "hack" a damned thing.

Yes, but the republicans don't have admin access. (Without hacking)

Regardless of any investigations that may or may not happen. DJT’s first term expires on 1/20. If the incoming President is still in question then Congress picks the president. So, Pelosi...

at least that is what was explained to me yesterday.

The issue is the left get away with the same (actually worse) actions.

Again, leo (for the most part) are not on anyone's but their own side.

True, but how many of those leftie firebugs/looters/rock throwers/etc are going online and proclaiming that they did what they did? The cops have always been on the side of the government and the well connected. Why the PB members ever thought that saying "wE BaCK tEh BleU" would make them friendly to them is beyond me.

Progression and the overblown, idiotic left is always better than the current crop of xenophobic, nationalistic right. I think that is the general agenda, get the US into the 21 century and all that.
If you have people screaming "I won't wear a mask because freedom", you know you're dealing with idiots. So, the left is being pushed hard everywhere.

It's an education problem. The right could trample all over the left and their "out there" ideas if they would stop being mouthbreathers...

The pandemic revealed that Americans are exactly who the world thought they were. Violent, selfish, ignorant, deceitful, stupid — and then some. It’s one terrible thing to bomb half the world. But to kill hundreds of thousands of people in your own country…because you don’t believe a pandemic exists, or it isn’t that serious?

USAs, UKs societies looked at mass death, shrugged, and, after they clapped for the doctors for all of five minutes, didn’t change one bit. The irresponsibility and negligence and amorality of the average remorseless fool went on to cause an even greater wave of mass death. And what did they feel? Remorse? Grief? Sorrow? Not a thing. They didn’t feel anything.

Last edited:
Progression and the overblown, idiotic left is always better than the current crop of xenophobic, nationalistic right. I think that is the general agenda, get the US into the 21 century and all that.
If you have people screaming "I won't wear a mask because freedom", you know you're dealing with idiots. So, the left is being pushed hard everywhere.

It's an education problem. The right could trample all over the left and their "out there" ideas if they would stop being mouthbreathers...

i think this post is plenty of evidence that it is indeed an education problem... but not in the way you think it is.

i think this post is plenty of evidence that it is indeed an education problem... but not in the way you think it is.

Yep.
The science shows masks don't work to control the spread of viruses.
Not buying into the media lies and "feel good" tactics is a virtue, not a flaw.
The pandemic has shown me that most people are idiots who anxiously await the next government instruction.

You can burn your own flag all you want. The PB head burned somebody else's banner and then boasted about it online. That's destruction of property and arson at the very least with an admission from the perp.

Yup. The ability to burn others flags ended in the 60’s. Dude fucked up. Shit happens, and now is he being held responsible for his actions.

Yep.
The science shows masks don't work to control the spread of viruses.
Not buying into the media lies and "feel good" tactics is a virtue, not a flaw.
The pandemic has shown me that most people are idiots who anxiously await the next government instruction.

Its a good thing Germany has this thing licked and isn't on a country wide lock-down like the US is, oh wait.

The pandemic revealed that Americans are exactly who the world thought they were. Violent, selfish, ignorant, deceitful, stupid — and then some. It’s one terrible thing to bomb half the world. But to kill hundreds of thousands of people in your own country…because you don’t believe a pandemic exists, or it isn’t that serious?

USAs, UKs societies looked at mass death, shrugged, and, after they clapped for the doctors for all of five minutes, didn’t change one bit. The irresponsibility and negligence and amorality of the average remorseless fool went on to cause an even greater wave of mass death. And what did they feel? Remorse? Grief? Sorrow? Not a thing. They didn’t feel anything.

You can grasp that a mask with a filtration rate of being 95% effective at 3 micron isn't going to do jack shit at stopping something 0.06 micron?

my county just found some provisional ballots in a warehouse that they store the machines in, don't worry they will be counted and will not affect the outcome of the election

my county just found some provisional ballots in a warehouse that they store the machines in, don't worry they will be counted and will not affect the outcome of the election

So much for chain of custody and every vote counting. Will they run those provisional ballots through rigorous screening? :rolleyes:

I will say that most all Zonies (peeps from Az) I know are pissed. I live in a more rural area, so I understand that many here vote with a different mindset that many in the higher populated areas do. Tucson has always been fairly purple and more blue than much of Az, as well as Flagstaff. The rest of the state though? Pretty conservative. In 2016 Az voted in favor of conservative values by a good margin... almost 100K more votes than the highly favored opposition.

2016 United States presidential election in Arizona - Wikipedia

Maricopa county in particular was pretty straight forward on that vote....

And Az's past track record in voting had been similar.

United States presidential elections in Arizona - Wikipedia

Just looking at the numbers in the link above is laughable... Almost too obvious.

Yup. A lot of pissed off people in this state. And I don't imagine it's different in many states.

I agree. The article i skimmed made it sound like the dude was charged with burning a BLM flag instead of just saying destruction of someone elses property.

I will say that most all Zonies (peeps from Az) I know are pissed. I live in a more rural area, so I understand that many here vote with a different mindset that many in the higher populated areas do. Tucson has always been fairly purple and more blue than much of Az, as well as Flagstaff. The rest of the state though? Pretty conservative. In 2016 Az voted in favor of conservative values by a good margin... almost 100K more votes than the highly favored opposition.

2016 United States presidential election in Arizona - Wikipedia

Maricopa county in particular was pretty straight forward on that vote....

And Az's past track record in voting had been similar.

United States presidential elections in Arizona - Wikipedia

Just looking at the numbers in the link above is laughable... Almost too obvious.

Yup. A lot of pissed off people in this state. And I don't imagine it's different in many states.

It was the last straw for us.
We have a realtor in Tennessee currently looking for the house/property we need for my wife's field and my on-property machine shop.
We will buy in the next few months and move completely in 18 months.

It was the last straw for us.
We have a realtor in Tennessee currently looking for the house/property we need for my wife's field and my on-property machine shop.
We will buy in the next few months and move completely in 18 months.

You too?

I kid you not, the wife and I are looking at the East side of Tennessee. :laughing: The only drawback is the lack of public lands in that part of the country. We really like to go camping and exploring in our national forests... sucks that the East side of the US has barely anything in that regard.

Fuck you faggot.
Getting away from you lazy thieves is all I can legally do.
It is currently against the law to kill enemies of the state/people.
That's the only reason you're still hitting the keys with your masturbators.

AZ just got bluer and TN just got redder.

But you do you.

Also, Thanks for the new sig.

You too?

I kid you not, the wife and I are looking at the East side of Tennessee. :laughing: The only drawback is the lack of public lands in that part of the country. We really like to go camping and exploring in our national forests... sucks that the East side of the US has barely anything in that regard.

You will hate it for that reason alone. Not being able to go places like you can in the west really sucks.

If the GOP loses the Senate seat runoff elections today ,none of this will matter....There will be a complete liberal shit storm......

If it is lost due to republicans avoiding the election based on the president's conspiracy claims then it's their own damn fault.

Top Back Refresh