What's new

Fordyce Cisco grove situation?

Rattlesnake currently
Eagle lake rd berm was higher right off the exit.

20230311_175654.jpg

Does this mean that it’s business as usual, or no more hydro generation?
Like we get no flow restrictions and it's just melt flows?

Does it look like anyone has been in from the trail head or committee?
We cut fresh tracks to the Y and turned around. I'm sure people on bigger tires have been gone further, but sunrise hill is probably super sketch.

The pic with the cats is Rattlesnake rd (dirt road that gies to Committee) which is closed to wheeled vehicles till May I believe.

Does this mean that it’s business as usual, or no more hydro generation?
Like we get no flow restrictions and it's just melt flows?
I imagine this year it's gonna be big flows most of the summer. Especially with all the snow to melt.
It's snowing up the hill right now.

Staging area is clear. Creek is flowing like a boss.
Doing a clean up from staging to top of drive line and checking trail into Pearce tomorrow with Gold Coast Broncos.
Stop and throw beer at us :flipoff2:

Staging area is clear. Creek is flowing like a boss.
Doing a clean up from staging to top of drive line and checking trail into Pearce tomorrow with Gold Coast Broncos.
Stop and throw beer at us :flipoff2:
Shoot, if we can make it I'll tag along.

I've seen some posts on ig. People making it through the first and second creek crossings. I might try to make a drive up sunday

I'm having a hard time believing that they actually made it through with what the flows would be right now.

Like Tyler posted 500 cfs....then you have all the runoff down stream, it could be 800-1500 for all we know by the bottom crossing.

I'm keeping tabs though as I am trying to plan a trip down, but want to make sure the flows are reasonable by the time we come.

We're probably not going to make it. Unless we run up Sunday for a day trip. Dirtyjed are you camping?

I'm having a hard time believing that they actually made it through with what the flows would be right now.

Like Tyler posted 500 cfs....then you have all the runoff down stream, it could be 800-1500 for all we know by the bottom crossing.

I'm keeping tabs though as I am trying to plan a trip down, but want to make sure the flows are reasonable by the time we come.
There are videos.... it looks to be 600ish

shit, I went fishin yesterday and somehow I missed this ...
I woulda came up . Have a good time post pics:beer:

I'm probably not going to make it. The kids aren't wanting to go. Well be out on the con next weekend

Top Back Refresh