What's new

Fordyce Cisco grove situation?

YotaAtieToo I agree, last trip out there was a group that was against wearing seat belts. Idiots, we told them as they were wheeling 3 to put them on and told us to screw off. Idiots running half doors seat level and pulling a tire 3 feet in the air with no seat belt.

Fine with me, they can crush their own head, hopefully before they reproduce. These other guys were ruining shit for everyone.

I've been busy working on my house but I'm hoping to get out mid September and even October depending on the weather. As for trail time wh1 and getting to wh3 isn't that bad, couple undercuts but just stay right while going up wh2. Wh3 and getting to wh5 is a bit nastier and going to take a little "finesse"....

I saw that. It sucks they want to move rocks and make it easier
i mostly agree but the fact is that the trail gets tore up/dug out more and more every year, people make bypasses around the hard lines and then eventually those bypasses also become hard lines, them making the bypasses easier like they used to be is perfectly ok imo. if they dont people will continue making more bypasses, if youre familiar with the trail and have been using it for over 10yrs its easy to notice. dont be too bummed out because there is plenty of hard obstacles to have fun on, hands down the best TRAIL in the state

Flows are going back up. 100 now. Supposedly they may go up to 350 according to Facebook

Heading in tomorrow night from eagle lakes road. Any ideas as to when they would change the flows? If it's at 100 now cool but if they turn it up to 350 over the weekend that would suck.

I've done it a little over 300 in my truck on 37s... definitely a pucker factor and need to know the lines.

Screenshot_20220817-134350_Instagram.jpg

Clb Keep me in the loop when you want to run the trail

Flows are going back up. 100 now. Supposedly they may go up to 350 according to Facebook

Always check dream flows before you go to Fordyce....

I've got a few dates booked up for Family and crews, you guys throw out some dates?!
I'm the short man in the bar
( metifor) low belly height.

We should get this one put together this season.

I've got a few dates booked up for Family and crews, you guys throw out some dates?!
I'm the short man in the bar
( metifor) low belly height.

We should get this one put together this season.
I'm free the weekends of the 9th and 23rd

I'm in 23 September
Headcount ?
Bmxbry9
Dirtyjed
Sluggy?
Clb

Last edited:
It's in my calendar. Not sure when I'll be able to wheel in Friday, depending when I get off work. I might have to catch up

Ok just a heads up just in case...

I may have a family obligation arise for 23 Sept. That I cannot duck out of.
So far I'm still in, just don't want to be THAT GUY that backs out at the last monent:beer:

Looks like I have to back out...
I'm still up for this on another date.
Anyone want to buy a slightly used family?
:emb4:

Ya'll have a good run.

Clb Bummer, always time later maybe October. I can come in Friday night and wheel to Sunday afternoon

Reactions: Clb
I'm out for a trip this weekend. We've got a bunch of house projects

i mostly agree but the fact is that the trail gets tore up/dug out more and more every year, people make bypasses around the hard lines and then eventually those bypasses also become hard lines, them making the bypasses easier like they used to be is perfectly ok imo. if they dont people will continue making more bypasses, if youre familiar with the trail and have been using it for over 10yrs its easy to notice. dont be too bummed out because there is plenty of hard obstacles to have fun on, hands down the best TRAIL in the state

Exactly. I noticed a big difference just in one season.

I think it was WH2 area that had a pretty easy line if you went all the way right, then hooked left. Riding on top of a ledge with a tree to you right. Last time I was down that far, there was a 3' deep hole right next to the tree. Made you pitch into the tree, and getting momentum was a little scetchy because there was a ~8' drop to your left.

The area between the little seasonal creek and WH3 got decently hard also. I wonder if that was part of what the FS blasted?

Top Back Refresh