What's new

Favorite old school rock crawler

Dan Dibble and his fwd burnouts on 44 boggers were always pretty cool, as far as OG YouTube goes. Also those Russian wheelin vids with the snorkels and portal axles and pinzgauer (sp?) were always fun to watch.
I had these saved on computer from pirate way back when.

Who was that guy in Israel, was the rig called the Frog?

Not really old school but pretty old now. The Bronco built for Wayne Static was pretty badass.
6q9x8bd5uzs31.jpg
What bronco?

Oh yeah! basically a juggy that wasnt narrowed at all, but loved them still. especially their builds like The Mango and the ZL71
Same. I think part of it was that I had a TJ, so in my mind, all I had to do was scrape up enough for the chassis and viola!

On the Top Truck Topic. I got to wheel with Bob and his old M-37 years back at the hammers. Not a Jeep and not much of a rock crawler but a cool truck. I want to say he was in TTC 2001?
8B06AE3A-67F0-44C2-B4F6-B36537AEA696.jpeg
i've been trying to find the picture of this truck for years. It was on the internet flexed out in a ditch bank if i remembers correctly.

i've been trying to find the picture of this truck for years. It was on the internet flexed out in a ditch bank if i remembers correctly.
I can’t figure out how to get the video over but if you search “Bob running the Gauntlet” on YouTube there is a video of what your talking about.

Unsure if I had posted in this thread or not.

Either way, I always loved this thing. I started working there just as they had finished it up.
FB_IMG_1611183149303.jpg
That the one they called grape nuts? And ramstein or whatever his name was owned it? The “definition of torque” guy

This POS, but mainly because I own it now, and she's getting reworked.

Goddammit Gregory.... sent 'er a little too hard there, didn't ya? (I already replaced those front springs)
1000009971.jpg

1000009972.jpg

1000009830.png

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh