What's new

Fallout on prime.

Remember this one?
1713191593413.png

one of my favs
1713191727306.png

I've tried to watch it.. but dang... there's no cohesion scene to scene... hoping that character development is in a later episode... because that doesn't exist at all so far.

I've tried to watch it.. but dang... there's no cohesion scene to scene... hoping that character development is in a later episode... because that doesn't exist at all so far.
The character development that happens is pretty abrupt but makes sense in context, I was feeling the same way but the story ties up pretty neatly.

At least it did for me with hundreds of hours in Fallout games, not sure where that leaves someone new to the franchise.

My buddy is watching a couple of youtube videos about the lore so he can answer his wife's annoying questions, she's there for the music and pretty colors. :lmao:

The character development that happens is pretty abrupt but makes sense in context, I was feeling the same way but the story ties up pretty neatly.

At least it did for me with hundreds of hours in Fallout games, not sure where that leaves someone new to the franchise.

My buddy is watching a couple of youtube videos about the lore so he can answer his wife's annoying questions, she's there for the music and pretty colors. :lmao:

I’ve never played the game… so it kind of feels like watching a sequel w/o seeing the original

51 minutes into the first episode during Maximus’ interrogation after Dane is injured. The elder asks if he is friends with aspirant Dane and if he is aware of their injury.
image.jpg

Could be that everyone in that position is referred to as they, or the elder only knowing her name did not know she is female but that seems like too much coincidence.

Maybe it’s a good thing that they are being more subtle about it now.

That's the same usage of they/their that Shakespeare used to represent an unknown singular. Which is also the source of the they/them/their use for trans/non-binary folks.

That's the same usage of they/their that Shakespeare used to represent an unknown singular. Which is also the source of the they/them/their use for trans/non-binary folks.
I acknowledged that possibility.

It was on purpose, they are changing the language and therefore the culture on purpose. The real question is who and why?

I’ve never played the game… so it kind of feels like watching a sequel w/o seeing the original
i'm 4 episodes in and theyre starting to fill in the blanks

but thats a good way to put it, i never played the game but knew the overall jist and still felt like things were missing

so far so good tho, i'm liking the overall visuals and vfx, netflix and amazon have the worst vfx so this has been a nice surprise so far

well don't tell the class what you heard or anything.
Thank you for texting Vault-Tec. The next available appointment is 33 weeks from now, please stand by! Reply Y to get recurring marketing and other texts from FallOut & agree to Community terms/privacy: community.com/terms. Freq varies, consent not a condition of purchase, msg & data rates apply.

What?? It doesn't let me jerk off in the game. Maybe that can only be done on PC and not console
Ummm...theres this thing called mods one can get online for most PC based games. Some allow tweaking the game play for that if thats your bent.
These explain the whole "living in the folks basement playing video games" after leaving high school for some...

Do you feel it’s ok if women like seeing an adult woman’s bare ass?
Depends. If she observes it from an artistic standpoint in judging God's creation then cool.
But if she's lesbian about it and it gets off, then I wish her future adjustment and guidance within for her morals.
I'm not God and not here to judge her, but at the same time I don't have to accept it, let alone celebrate it, if it goes against my morals.

You do you, I do me. That's my outlook. I'm not trying to change others, but it does suck to see "normal" people subject themselves to constant brainwashing and desensitization by consuming liberal agenda through media. Hollywood has always been cesspool, and year by year it only gets worse.

Most of the media tv programs I watch are black and white. When my family watches a movie, 99% of them were made year 2000 or earlier. There's plenty of good entertainment out there without having to resort to enduring the constant hard left push of filthy that feels to forced the way it's inserted into programs for no other value than shock factor or to normalize the abnormal.

I always love the sanctimonious bullshit of people who judge people, and then say they aren't judging people. Then say something like "you do you" after ranting about all the things that they feel are wrong about whatever you like.

Goddamn dumbass thinks "dirty movies" didn't exist before 2000. :lmao:

Depends. If she observes it from an artistic standpoint in judging God's creation then cool.
But if she's lesbian about it and it gets off, then I wish her future adjustment and guidance within for her morals.
I'm not God and not here to judge her, but at the same time I don't have to accept it, let alone celebrate it, if it goes against my morals.

You do you, I do me. That's my outlook. I'm not trying to change others, but it does suck to see "normal" people subject themselves to constant brainwashing and desensitization by consuming liberal agenda through media. Hollywood has always been cesspool, and year by year it only gets worse.

Most of the media tv programs I watch are black and white. When my family watches a movie, 99% of them were made year 2000 or earlier. There's plenty of good entertainment out there without having to resort to enduring the constant hard left push of filthy that feels to forced the way it's inserted into programs for no other value than shock factor or to normalize the abnormal.
Four boobs are better than two boobs. As one of God, Vishnu, Zeus, Odin, or evolutions greatest creations, why would you be against lesbians?
Double. The. Boobs.

I feel like you would have been the guy at the restaurant in the 50s/60s etc that said "who let these colords in here?" or when watching TV "why are these minorities on my TV?"

You know because segregation was the norm back then.

Are you using a 2x4 propped against the wall across to keep the closet youre in closed? :flipoff2:

What is normal? please define.

I always love the sanctimonious bullshit of people who judge people, and then say they aren't judging people. Then say something like "you do you" after ranting about all the things that they feel are wrong about whatever you like.

Goddamn dumbass thinks "dirty movies" didn't exist before 2000. :lmao:
I judge people, fuck off :flipoff2:

Maybe your definition of "judge" is unrealistic?
When you hear people say that, you should not assume they claim they are robots.
We're human, so of course our personal opinion will result in things like me rolling my eyes when I see others do things I'm against.

But here is what you need to understand about what I mean when I use the word judge. It means I do not hate you and it means I will not treat you poorly because of it. I care about you, and wish you would open your eyes and see that what you are subjecting yourself to promotes the evil agenda of Hollywood liberals, it empowers them, gives them ratings, and only serves to strengthen them while it normalizes the abnormal for you.

And the way some of you treat others over a difference of opinion is awful. It's not a genuine point of conversation to say the following: "Goddamn dumbass thinks "dirty movies" didn't exist before 2000". First of all, the name calling. Why? Second, everyone knows there were bad movies before 2000, but percentage wise it's much easier to find normal movies pre-2000. This is obvious, yet you pretend it's not true or that you can't see it. You are trolling or do you really not already know this? And you laugh at the end of that sentence that serves to put you on display as a dumbass much more than it does me. Good for you, I guess? Ego got fed, you feel better about yourself?

I start threads to discuss concepts and exchange ideas and various approaches to hear other perspectives. When someone posts in disagreement to me, do you see me jump up right away to talk shit, or have you finally noticed the only time I do that is when the other fired first?

Maybe your definition of "judge" is unrealistic?
When you hear people say that, you should not assume they claim they are robots.
We're human, so of course our personal opinion will result in things like me rolling my eyes when I see others do things I'm against.

But here is what you need to understand about what I mean when I use the word judge. It means I do not hate you and it means I will not treat you poorly because of it. I care about you, and wish you would open your eyes and see that what you are subjecting yourself to promotes the evil agenda of Hollywood liberals, it empowers them, gives them ratings, and only serves to strengthen them while it normalizes the abnormal for you.

And the way some of you treat others over a difference of opinion is awful. It's not a genuine point of conversation to say the following: "Goddamn dumbass thinks "dirty movies" didn't exist before 2000". First of all, the name calling. Why? Second, everyone knows there were bad movies before 2000, but percentage wise it's much easier to find normal movies pre-2000. This is obvious, yet you pretend it's not true or that you can't see it. You are trolling or do you really not already know this? And you laugh at the end of that sentence that serves to put you on display as a dumbass much more than it does me. Good for you, I guess? Ego got fed, you feel better about yourself?

I start threads to discuss concepts and exchange ideas and various approaches to hear other perspectives. When someone posts in disagreement to me, do you see me jump up right away to talk shit, or have you finally noticed the only time I do that is when the other fired first?
I still don’t understand what you have against boobies.

If you were watching a show, no kids around, and two women started kissing, would you stop watching?

It's WAY easier to find boobs in pre-2000 movies. I've been showing my kid some of the classics, and it's almost constant in anything from the 80s.

Those were all 'bad' movies, not normal, try to keep up.

Finally finished, was quite the build up over the past few days. As someone who never played the game, nor touched a console in over a decade, it was enjoyable.

Top Back Refresh