What's new

Fallout on prime.

It's WAY easier to find boobs in pre-2000 movies. I've been showing my kid some of the classics, and it's almost constant in anything from the 80s.
Easier to find them on your phone now than it was in the 80s, though.

The only Fallout I played was New Vegas, and I didn't like it. The story was great, but Bethesda are incompetent (I finally quit after falling through through the ground and getting stuck in rocks repeatedly) and RPGs in disguise as a FPS suck.

v4-460px-Use-V.A.T.S-in-Fallout-3-Step-2-Version-2_jpg_webp.jpg

So, I'm happy to see the story expanded on!

And I would watch Walton Goggins wash his feet.

The nuke happened in the 1950s, you retard.
The first part of the show takes place in the 1950s, you retard.
The cowboy white guy has a black kid in the first part when the nuke happens, you retard.

You retard.

And the way some of you treat others over a difference of opinion is awful.
Lolwut :lmao::lmao::lmao:

If you were watching a show, no kids around, and two women started kissing, would you stop watching?
Probably. The walking dead was a good show, I was really into it. Then they brought in the gay crap and I disconnected.
I used to enjoy Borderlands, too. As soon as they decided to take the white girl that makes bombs and have her act like she's black and start talking ghetto and turned her into a dyke, I quit forever. I played The Last of Us, and looked forward to part 2. Then the trailer shows the main girl all of a sudden becomes a lesbian, so I pass. There was an online game I played for 3 years, rose to the top ranks worldwide, and one day they pushed rainbows for gay pride month and that was it for me. Never looked back even though it was my daily morning habit and I loved the game a lot.

I deny myself the pleasure and enjoyment I would otherwise get from these things because it would mean I am compromising myself and my morals.
"Temptation". There is no such thing as temptation that does not provide you with pleasure in exchange for selling a piece of your soul. I could have cheated on my wife plenty of times, and some were very tempting but it's a no brainer and zero chance for me no matter how hot the girl might be.

And after all that is said and done? I like it. The internal reward of how I feel about myself exceeds the pleasure I would get from these games and movies. Sometimes it feels like you're missing out on something, but later on, next week, next year, you'll like who you more because of that.

Did you know the kids want you to tell them no? They have an internal desire to be cared about and limited and have some tempting fun things denied to them. They may not know it at the time you do it, but in time they will realize.

I'd like to tell you about something that happened today. My son(high school) came home and told me something today. He was talking with another baseball player and mentioned snapchat. The other guy said to him "I thought you only had a flip phone?". My son tells him that he also has a smartphone at home, but that my wife and I don't let him take it to school. Guess what the other kid said? He said "I wish my parents did that with me". He told my son, "look at you, you're focused, you get straight As, you're an awesome athlete, you got it all going for you" and goes on to say "I wonder how much better I would be if I never had this thing at school". He lacks the self discipline to leave it alone but it sounds like he's going to make a greater effort to do so now. I wish him luck and hope he does well in everything he goes after.

Self denial of "fun temptations" can result in self improvement.

But you prove my point. Did you intentionally not quote what he said that I responded to?
When you quote a post it does not bring in the posts that you quoted. You did not quote that part in your reply either so it must have not been important to you.

I guess we could go back in time and find the first person to ever be mean to you on the internet and kick him in the nuts so maybe you can stop being the way that you are. :flipoff2:

I guess we could go back in time and find the first person to ever be mean to you on the internet and kick him in the nuts so maybe you can stop being the way that you are. :flipoff2:
I try not to hold a grudge like that, and if you talk shit to me in one thread and I respond in kind it's one thing.
The next day, the next thread, if you engage me again but this time you come at me normal you can expect for me to return the favor.

Sububaja, look at him go. Talking about retards and God. You think he's a cool guy for that post? You gonna click like on it to pat him on the back?

As you may have noticed, I do not try to be a cool guy here with you all. I could. It's easy to be "edgy" and cool and act like an asshole. I had my time as a cool guy back in high school and my 20s. I don't seek or need that kind of validation anymore to make me happy on such a superficial level at this point. I'm very very happy with my wife, my kids, my home, my boss, my animals. I may not be rich but I feel like I've won the lotto when it comes to the most important things in real life, and I wish the same for all you guys. I'm older now and I toss aside the cool guy edgy angle in favor of trying to focus on conversations about topics that have depth and meaning.

Let's get pithy.

Last edited:
I never played the games but just finished the season. I never felt like I was lost without knowing the backstory from the games. I thought they did a decent job of explaining things as the episodes progressed.

I enjoyed it- even with the man ass and old, fat titties :flipoff2:

The only Fallout I played was New Vegas, and I didn't like it. The story was great, but Bethesda are incompetent (I finally quit after falling through through the ground and getting stuck in rocks repeatedly) and RPGs in disguise as a FPS suck.

v4-460px-Use-V.A.T.S-in-Fallout-3-Step-2-Version-2_jpg_webp.jpg

So, I'm happy to see the story expanded on!

And I would watch Walton Goggins wash his feet.
Rather funnily new vegas was not bethesda. They licensed it off to someone else. Even bethesda thought their work was too buggy even if was well liked... which is saying something for Bethesda. Which is why in spite of how much people liked it there has never been a sequel. I never finished new veags because my game was ruined by a bug and couldn't progress.

As you may have noticed, I do not try to be a cool guy here with you all.

Do you “try” at being the most annoying old lady on this board? I thought SanDiegoCJ had the market cornered but here you are picking up the torch.

If everything offends your delicate sensibilities there’s gotta be a Christian based board somewhere you can go to get your self righteous pats on the back from like minded old ladies.

I'd like to tell you about something that happened today. My son(high school) came home and told me something today. He was talking with another baseball player and mentioned snapchat. The other guy said to him "I thought you only had a flip phone?". My son tells him that he also has a smartphone at home, but that my wife and I don't let him take it to school. Guess what the other kid said? He said "I wish my parents did that with me". He told my son, "look at you, you're focused, you get straight As, you're an awesome athlete, you got it all going for you" and goes on to say "I wonder how much better I would be if I never had this thing at school". He lacks the self discipline to leave it alone but it sounds like he's going to make a greater effort to do so now. I wish him luck and hope he does well in everything he goes after.

1713270991202.png

Idk ... I've restarted 1st ep. 3x nites in a row and have crash about 18mn into ..

I had no real expectations, never followed Fallout boy .

Just can't get it enough to stay interested to stay awake.

Probably all me , not the series itself.

Idk ... I've restarted 1st ep. 3x nites in a row and have crash about 18mn into ..

I had no real expectations, never followed Fallout boy .

Just can't get it enough to stay interested to stay awake.

Probably all me , not the series itself.
Go ahead and just skip it and go to the second one. Not much interesting other than realizing vault 32 was full of raiders and Lucy fucked a raider and not a radiation free vault dweller

Rather funnily new vegas was not bethesda. They licensed it off to someone else. Even bethesda thought their work was too buggy even if was well liked... which is saying something for Bethesda. Which is why in spite of how much people liked it there has never been a sequel. I never finished new veags because my game was ruined by a bug and couldn't progress.
Obsidian, and they did it with a shoestring budget and almost no time to do it in....what they pulled off was miraculous.

Obsidian, and they did it with a shoestring budget and almost no time to do it in....what they pulled off was miraculous.
Ohhh i agree. That's why it sucks i could never get it to work right. The story was great and for the time it was a good looking game plus i love the aesthetic. I just never could get it to work which blows. I just thought he should know that while bethesda does have alot of bugs in their games it technically wasn't theirs.

Go ahead and just skip it and go to the second one. Not much interesting other than realizing vault 32 was full of raiders and Lucy fucked a raider and not a radiation free vault dweller
I never played the game. My only Fallout clues are from memes and even I knew those Vault 32 people were sketchy!

The three storyline jumps are a bit annoying. Hope it picks up. I'll give episode 2 a go

You guys are unbelievable. Y’all are slipping.

Feeding the troll who post wall o texts. Who got time for that. Try jerking some more bro.

Walking Dead + Hunger Games + Transformers = Fallout

Does not feel original.
The first couple Fallout games (1997 & 1998) predate the Walking dead comic books and hunger games books by quite a bit and the movies / shows by a decade at least. Transformers technically had toys out before but I don't really see much resemblance. Fallout has had a large impact on pop culture and post apocalyptic media even if people are not aware of it.

The first couple Fallout games (1997 & 1998) predate the Walking dead comic books and hunger games books by quite a bit and the movies / shows by a decade at least. Transformers technically had toys out before but I don't really see much resemblance. Fallout has had a large impact on pop culture and post apocalyptic media even if people are not aware of it.
Fallout was around before all of those. The original games are from the 90s.
I'm not a gamer, my bad.

Ohhh i agree. That's why it sucks i could never get it to work right. The story was great and for the time it was a good looking game plus i love the aesthetic. I just never could get it to work which blows. I just thought he should know that while bethesda does have alot of bugs in their games it technically wasn't theirs.
You should try it again, with mods if needed. J. Sawyer from the dev team put in extensive work to get it more in line with their vison before Bethesda cut them off at the knees. Even vanilla unmodded F:NV is my favorite in the series, given the time and resources I think we would have been calling it the GOAT of the franchise.

And now that both Bethesda and Obsidian are both owned by Microsoft, fans are really hoping for Obsidian to do a sequel, but Todd Howard is obviously against it.

Top Back Refresh