What's new

Fallout on prime.

Boss

Rabble-Rouser
Member Number
Loc
Salem Oregon
Watched the first episode last night. I was entertained. Can't stand the constant 50s era music. The characters look promising anyone binge this yet? Worth the watch? If it's terrible I'll save it to binge later. If it's good I'll once a week it.

Trash. Fuck these production companies trying too hard to be edgy.
Not to mention the woke angle. 1950s and there's a white cowboy guy with a black kid? GTFO.
I turned it off for good the moment they felt their liberal perverted need to insert the scene of a guy in the barracks jacking off. So important for the story line.
Fuck you people.
:shaking:

Same music track used in the game.

First episode is decent.
There's a game? Oh...

Did you guys watch the promo after? First ep was decent. Was a bit corny and slightly woke but I like corny and my standards have also lowered over the years. The promo and the character addition of the outlaw (Walter Goggins) has me interested. Hoping for a decent series. I don't game so I'm totally in the dark .

Not to mention the woke angle. 1950s and there's a white cowboy guy with a black kid? GTFO.
I turned it off for good the moment they felt their liberal perverted need to insert the scene of a guy in the barracks jacking off. So important for the story line.
Fuck you people.
Yeah, this wondered through my head. We'll see how it goes if they decide to ruin it. Meh... it's our world now.

I do like strange road it's heading down.

Fuck you people.
Watch Generation Kill, you'll love it.

Yeah, this wondered through my head. We'll see how it goes if they decide to ruin it. Meh... it's our world now.

I do like strange road it's heading down.
You get to the part where they introduce the soldiers yet?
Notice the transgender? :shaking:

Oh, and these days when a movie or show says "nudity", it always means guys only because fag nation.
Yeah, you saw nudity and thought you're in for some boobs from the girl with the freakishly huge eyeballs, but no, it's gotta be a dude's ass instead.

Fuck you people. Ruin everything.

You get to the part where they introduce the soldiers yet?
Notice the transgender? :shaking:

Oh, and these days when a movie or show says "nudity", it always means guys only because fag nation.
Yeah, you saw nudity and thought you're in for some boobs from the girl with the freakishly huge eyeballs, but no, it's gotta be a dude's ass instead.

Fuck you people. Ruin everything.
Shit.. the fem dude.... who lost his foot...... and btw for the life of me I can't figure out how. :shaking: Fuck I'm slow. I did notice that was a weird dude. Jesus, so they will probably put that butt munching shit in there as well.

I'll give it a chance. Probably won't last. Oh well... Next?

Tried the first episode. Seemed like a good premise, but very poorly executed.

Lost me with the "They" talk. Fuck this woke trash. Deleted...

00:55:32,458 --> 00:55:34,500
They asked if it was you.

00:55:41,583 --> 00:55:43,625
Yeah, they asked me the same thing.

Watched the first two episodes last night with the woman, she's super into the games so she's been waiting on this to drop. I like it, I didn't go in with expectations of anything besides woman and colored "heros".

Tried the first episode. Seemed like a good premise, but very poorly executed.

Lost me with the "They" talk. Fuck this woke trash. Deleted...

00:55:32,458 --> 00:55:34,500
They asked if it was you.

00:55:41,583 --> 00:55:43,625
Yeah, they asked me the same thing.
"They" as in the multiple superior officers/people in those scenes? Some of you guys are lookin' for shit to be mad about.

I play the games, but fully expected it to be a shitshow. I was pleasantly surprised at how drawn in I was. I could give two shits about the wokeness of it, it's Amazon, so if you expected anything less you are fucking retarded. But either way, it's not for everyone, surely. The sets look terrific, the acting is at least on par with this sort of thing. I do like the gory aspect of the show, they aren't flinching away from the blood. The games are pretty gory, but the graphics tend to take the edge off. Seeing someone's head popped like a grape was pretty cool. We are 4 episodes in, and watching a couple each night. Overall I am happy with the way it's going and will continue to watch it.

As for the game aspect, it follows the basic setting very well. Hopelessly naive vault dwellers, Vault-Tec doing sinister Vault-Tec things, the monsters, caps, Brotherhood of Steel, all seem to be well done as compared to the games. There are a few small details I noticed that are not typical of how things are done in the games, like how the vault door opened, but there are a ton of things shown or mentioned that are straight out of the game. So much better than many other shows and movies based on games.

I play the games, but fully expected it to be a shitshow. I was pleasantly surprised at how drawn in I was. I could give two shits about the wokeness of it, it's Amazon, so if you expected anything less you are fucking retarded. But either way, it's not for everyone, surely. The sets look terrific, the acting is at least on par with this sort of thing. I do like the gory aspect of the show, they aren't flinching away from the blood. The games are pretty gory, but the graphics tend to take the edge off. Seeing someone's head popped like a grape was pretty cool. We are 4 episodes in, and watching a couple each night. Overall I am happy with the way it's going and will continue to watch it.

As for the game aspect, it follows the basic setting very well. Hopelessly naive vault dwellers, Vault-Tec doing sinister Vault-Tec things, the monsters, caps, Brotherhood of Steel, all seem to be well done as compared to the games. There are a few small details I noticed that are not typical of how things are done in the games, like how the vault door opened, but there are a ton of things shown or mentioned that are straight out of the game. So much better than many other shows and movies based on games.
Good to hear. I can handle hints of woke but when you destroy the movie with it, fuck the hell off with that.

Some of you guys are lookin' for shit to be mad about.
Can you blame us? We live in an age where movie stars have kids who don't claim their gender. It's only going to get worse when they start producing entertainment.

It's getting harder to find decent movies that aren't remade, steaming piles of shit as it is.

Good to hear. I can handle hints of woke but when you destroy the movie with it, fuck the hell off with that.
It's understandable that it would be upsetting to fans of the game. The setting isn't the US in the 1950s, it's an alternate timeline where technology progressed, but we kept the '50s style. Finned tails cars, but with fission reactors for power. Robots, but they look like they are from a '50s era comic book. But along with the '50s aesthetic, comes the idea of good old, wholesome, small town USA, Leave it to Beaver, Happy Days, American Graffiti, etc. So all the woke BS would not normally belong in that setting, but you could have "same sex relationships" as far back as Fallout 2 in 1998. So not unheard of, but usually pretty rare. So you could say it's canon, but it's not "in your face" in the games usually.

Fuck you people.
Jacking off is not limited to liberals. I’ve done it myself. Probably going to do it again this evening. Or tomorrow morning.

Jacking off is not limited to liberals. I’ve done it myself. Probably going to do it again this evening. Or tomorrow morning.
Sure, but this is entirely too much information and frankly could have done without, thank you very much.

Top Back Refresh