What's new

***Fail***

or the hook or cable breaks, or somebody hits the towtruck and flips that bitch too. Hell one of those stupid lookin trees could fall over and land on em both. That would fuck things up to

didnt take you for a "sky is falling" type:flipoff2:
I accidentally pulled a bearing apart trying to remove it one time. It's on my mind, because I've done it.

I with the well driller. Definitely not rigging it like that, especially when you have two cables

I with the well driller. Definitely not rigging it like that, especially when you have two cables

A bearing that isn't 300k miles isn't going to pull apart from a gentle lift, that pick is going to be similar to cornering and hitting a 1" difference in asphalt height

He'll probably use the 2nd cable to get the car upright. Spin the load 180, sling the other set of wheels, drop straps under and rig to the 2nd hook

Unless the unit bearing pulls apart.
Unit bearing will not fail by lifting. They are made to hit potholes at 70 and not come apart. :flipoff2: You forget we are talking about a maybe 4000lbs car:lmao:. A single strand of 5/16 chain is good for more than that.

I accidentally pulled a bearing apart trying to remove it one time. It's on my mind, because I've done it.

A wheel bearing sees much higher loads driving than any strapping can do. I assume the bearing you broke was being removed for a reason.

A bearing that isn't 300k miles isn't going to pull apart from a gentle lift, that pick is going to be similar to cornering and hitting a 1" difference in asphalt height

He'll probably use the 2nd cable to get the car upright. Spin the load 180, sling the other set of wheels, drop straps under and rig to the 2nd hook
And not knowing from the picture if the bearing was impact sided loaded to put the car on its roof, I stand by not lifting from the wheel.
Agreed with the flipping and spinning with the second cable, no shit:flipoff2:

Insert the “because I was inverted” meme

Top Back Refresh