What's new

***Fail***

18 year financing?
1000014124.jpg
enhance......enhance.....enhance....
1727132084373.png

Friend of mine was going under an overpass at the same time some knucklehead was coming in the opposite direction with an improperly restrained miniex.
No severe injuries, but car is a total.
What was AKNate doing in montana?

I thought for a second when I read "mini ex" that is was big gay dan. :flipoff2:

Maybe blocked him in and then wouldn't move for him to leave. 3 or 4 drunk shitheads started talking shit because a crowd against 1 so he made his own way out?

That's just a guess. No telling which way the shit talking actually went for it to get that out of hand.
Looked like they were throwing cans of beer at his truck when he hopped in

When he fired it up with all those people around I thought oh shit somebody’s getting run over and squished

I'm stumped. :confused: Is that some sort of destroyed check valve.
I only work on small GA, piston powered aircraft - not big, fancy jet$. :laughing:
I only work on small jets, the citation series are pretty much just over grown 182s :laughing:

It's a pitot head adapter for doing air data calibrations.
He missed the heating CB for the standby pitot head. As the aircraft had no generators on (engines off in hangar) once it was fed some airspeed/altitude on the standby system it decided it must be in an emergency situation and kindly switched the pitot heat on for him.

Damn aircraft are getting too smart by far. :lmao:

Damn aircraft are getting too smart by far. :lmao:
That's for sure.
90% of my work is Beechcraft Bonanzas & Barons and with all the new 406 ELTs, electronic ignition conversions and everyone dumping big $$$$$ into "glass" instrument panel configurations, among other things, its been a race to keep up with technology. :laughing:

Top Back Refresh