What's new

***Fail***

FB_IMG_1726897158300.jpg
FB_IMG_1726897151183.jpg
FB_IMG_1726897144102.jpg

Jesus fucking Christ. 1 gallon of pond dye treats 1.25 million gallons of water.
I worked at a store when I was in High School. The meat room had a lable maker that used old school ink. I got a drop of that on my finger once, and about covered my whole arm by the time I got it wiped off. This must be the same stuff :laughing:

But blue geese, that might be worth buying some :grinpimp:

I give you alcohol, upper middle class income, and abnormally small genitalia

Rednecks With Paychecks

jesus in the second video angle that poor bastard that was standing next to the jeep nearly got squashed.. :eek:

how much beer and retardation does it take to try to run over 6-8 people? holy fuck

this is why i never go to stupid shit like that..

Part of my old job, we'd send an emergency Comms truck to Rednecks for major events. Set it up the Thurday before, pick it up the Monday after.

Every time we'd pick it up, we'd ask the guy "Anybody die this time?"

"Yuuuuup."

Paramedics paid to sit around on the property waiting til they're needed all weekend... lighted, level, blocked off landing area for Care Flight... cops running around on four wheelers all day, but even they'd leave at sundown because they didn't want to be around for the shitshow...

I give you alcohol, upper middle class income, and abnormally small genitalia

Rednecks With Paychecks

Maybe blocked him in and then wouldn't move for him to leave. 3 or 4 drunk shitheads started talking shit because a crowd against 1 so he made his own way out?

That's just a guess. No telling which way the shit talking actually went for it to get that out of hand.

Maybe blocked him in and then wouldn't move for him to leave. 3 or 4 drunk shitheads started talking shit because a crowd against 1 so he made his own way out?

That's just a guess. No telling which way the shit talking actually went for it to get that out of hand.
Plausible, I watched a guy in a similar situation get his truck flipped over and lit on fire at the bottom of comp hill. Unfortunately for him, he didn't have the tire size to run over cars. Ahhhhhh Glamis in the good old days.....

No clue. What i do know is the drunken mud shenanigans are 10x worse than the drunken rock shenanigans. Even the little mud run park here has the helipad getting used every single time there's a 4th of July or New Years ride.

Top Back Refresh