What's new
  • Check out our new Group Buy Program! We're kicking it off with Baja Designs! $10 Flat rate shipping no matter how much you order!

***Fail***

Obviously I agree and think the lawsuit would be frivolous. But a ranch had serves a purpose, what purpose would concrete ever serve except for a demolition derby?
1726156693124.png

:flipoff2:

My brother drives a POS 96 Cougar

He says when he’s driving his nice Merc and wants to change lanes no one will let him , but when he’s driving the beater , he just signals and aims for the most expensive car he can find and they will let you in every time .

He also pulled off the plastic bumper covers and fills them with cement and re installed them

Some dumb ads pulled out in front of him and it smashed their car and didn’t hurt his crumple zone at all since his crumple zone was filled with cement
I can appreciate that, lol.

Sadly, would he have issues if that was found in a wreck and it severely injured someone? Seems like a lawsuit just because the justice system and lawyers can be dumb.
I don't see that as any different than after market steel bumpers that you see on your average mall crawlers.

I don't see that as any different than after market steel bumpers that you see on your average mall crawlers.
And it honestly may not be. I don’t know if there is any hoops to jump through to be able to sell bumpers. And I’m not advocating a lawsuit. I just wonder if it could wind you up in a lawsuit for having that in a wreck. Hell, they are suing gun manufacturers for selling guns involved in shootings.

WTF over. How do people do something so stupid on calm water no less? :laughing::homer:

WTF over. How do people do something so stupid on calm water no less? :laughing::homer:

Always remember to keep the cooler at the back of the pontoon boat!

:lmao::homer:

Kinda impressed that it was still going. In many cop chases it seems to catch fire or stop the vehicle when tires are missing.

Posted this in the takeover thread too

Mustang running over people living up to its reputation ten fold. WOW

Top Back Refresh