What's new

***Fail***

My wife's minivan does more offroad than that thing does.

The mint wheel lips and lack of pin striping say that you are 100% correct. :laughing:

This is the minivan I built for my wife back in 2018 that has been her daily ever since. She HATES Jeep people and has fun tossing ducks left on her jeep in the trash. I picked a good one! :lmao:

20240816_160200.jpg

She wheels it twice a day up and down our shitty dirt road. :laughing:

The mint wheel lips and lack of pin striping say that you are 100% correct. :laughing:

This is the minivan I built for my wife back in 2018 that has been her daily ever since. She HATES Jeep people and has fun tossing ducks left on her jeep in the trash. I picked a good one! :lmao:

20240816_160200.jpg

My son was up with his heep.
We ran to tsc to pick up some cheap oil for the tractors.
Some guy had put a duck on my sons hood while we were inside.
When we got out my son knock the the duck off the the hood.
The guy was watching the whole time.
When we pulled out, he ran over and pick up the duck...he seemed upset.
Dumb fucks.

My son was up with his heep.
We ran to tsc to pick up some cheap oil for the tractors.
Some guy had put a duck on my sons hood while we were inside.
When we got out my son knock the the duck off the the hood.
The guy was watching the whole time.
When we pulled out, he ran over and pick up the duck...he seemed upset.
Dumb fucks.

Nice!

That's what my wife does too. Sometimes I get sent pictures before they get tossed. :lmao:

20240816_160200.jpg

That's a nice ride. My wife has been looking hard at the new broncos. Right now, it's an actual honda minivan. I wish I had thought of taking a pic of it when we went out to look at some gorge in NM a couple years ago on vacation. LIttle parking lot there with 7 or 8 broverlanders. Jeeps, yotas, all the bolt on gear, 35's to 37's. It was a kinda rough road getting there, but I've been on worse in a Civic. The looks we got were funny and the van sure looked like it didn't belong in that crowd.

Maybe 4yrs ago we decided to go to Galveston for a long weekend. Load up the Jeep and drive down there Friday after work and notice an unusual number of Jeeps out and about but didn't think anything of it. We woke up Saturday morning and started driving towards the beach and it was wall to wall Jeeps and Jeep fags as far as you could see. We took a quick drive to the beach, figured out it was some kind of Jeep event so we both said fuck this packed up and left. :lmao:

Last edited:
That's a nice ride. My wife has been looking hard at the new broncos. Right now, it's an actual honda minivan. I wish I had thought of taking a pic of it when we went out to look at some gorge in NM a couple years ago on vacation. LIttle parking lot there with 7 or 8 broverlanders. Jeeps, yotas, all the bolt on gear, 35's to 37's. It was a kinda rough road getting there, but I've been on worse in a Civic. The looks we got were funny and the van sure looked like it didn't belong in that crowd.
Wife absolutely loves her bronco. Doesn't replace her excursion but for day to day shit she loves it. Don't go soft top.

I currently have 12 cars and would shove one of those fuckers into the hole to save my house. Then let the utility company dispose of the vehicle carcass.
Park my trailer on it. :laughing:

Regardless you shouldn't have to because the idiots who broke it should have shoved the bucket of the machine that broke it over the stream, or something along those lines. Yet they clearly fucked off per the video. Assholes. :shaking:

This truck should be parked in front of it.
1000044744.jpg
Heck, the ass end of literally any car will shrug that water off way, way, way better than the house.

But nope, not gonna do anything, just gonna stand around with our thumbs up our asses because that's what people do in upper middle class suburbia. The inability to take initiative boggles the mind.

Park my trailer on it. :laughing:

Regardless you shouldn't have to because the idiots who broke it should have shoved the bucket of the machine that broke it over the stream, or something along those lines. Yet they clearly fucked off per the video. Assholes. :shaking:
Was it broke by a machine, or did it just break and blow out the road above?

I know.

I'm just pointing out that arse is assuming an idiot broke it and said idiot did nothing, which I believe is incorrect.
It said they were working on it. Maybe they made a small leak way worse, IDK. Still think they probably broke it with a machine. We all know the local utility guys are too proud to run a shovel. :laughing:

it did say "it was broken by a contractor", but not that they specifically punched through the line.

“I don’t need to call 811, I can tell where the lines go just fine. Trust me, I’ve always done it this way and never had a problem.”

Top Back Refresh