What's new

***Fail***

IMG_0512.png

that thing had to be pulled by something
there is no way that it was going that fast under its own power :laughing:
My thinking as well but don't know anything about how those excavators or railroad trucks work in the first place to get an idea about how fast/slow they run the rails.

Article has been updated to say one lane closed for up to three months on that section of the interstate.

Looks like a bucket for spreading ballast, so probably towed by one of the little MoW rigs.
Mulching head for vegitation control. Probably drives at it’s own required speed while cutting, then during transport the rig is lifted of the ground via the hydraulics on the sled. Then it is pulled.

just means he did something in 70 different jurisdictions and they "assisted" by adding their reports to the investigation.
Ya, I get that.
I really should stick to IBB NIGHTLY NEWS and not watch the local.

So can we get an IBB NIGHTLY NEWS reporter w/DDs and a nice ass?
And can put together a complete, competent, rel….. ah fuck it just tits and ass will work

Ya, I get that.
I really should stick to IBB NIGHTLY NEWS and not watch the local.

So can we get an IBB NIGHTLY NEWS reporter w/DDs and a nice ass?
And can put together a complete, competent, rel….. ah fuck it just tits and ass will work

Uhhh, I volunteer to handle the interviews for the position. I can offer the office too....

DsvvJFdWwAE5EaP.jpg

70 police departments assisted :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Who wanted to relocate to Springfield?

N0 EPA charges , tampering with an emission systems or IRS charges not paying taxes on money from the stolen converters

Top Back Refresh