What's new

***Fail***

What happens is the super trucker puts the body down and forgets to turn the pto off/ the pto fails to disconnect . As he is driving the worn out lever to lift the body slow lets the body go up as he is driving. This is why you see them hitting bridges at 70 on the highway not taking out power lines immediately leaving the site they dumped at.

We had a guy lift his box in the yard (still dark). Tinker with some shit, fuel up, start a few rumors, an then head out to the job.

Clipped both low powerlines that all the lowboys had to dodge, so that part was nice:laughing:

I only made a comment relating to a TV show & you post this? Definitely a fail on your part, either being real stupid (what else) or just a tasteless diversion involving trickery/deceit/pretenses.
Just stick to giving head to Eskimos, that's your only talent-
:laughing: Go take your Midol. You mentioned truckers, it clicked for me how the flying deer got up there.

My ex is a Yup'ik native. Not technically Eskimo, but next-door neighbors. She is my ex though...

From an industrial maintenance FB page I'm on.

1000008248.jpg

I can't see how this ends well, but I admire the effort.

I said it the last time that was posted, but that thing looks like it would be fantastic at throwing rocks at your head.

:laughing: Go take your Midol. You mentioned truckers, it clicked for me how the flying deer got up there.
You must've clicked the wrong link. I only mentioned bus races & that ice road truckers went over (to drive trucks and that they were getting passed by everyone) for a documentary film. Basically a race & survival, not flying deer. :homer:

Poor taste of you trying to have a laugh :choke: with your disruptive behavior. Just remember that children should be seen & not heard. :homer:

Still lost..? Reread my post you fucking retard. :homer:

:confused: I'm truly mystified what you're so wound up about. I didn't click your link. I was wondering how the deer got on top of the power lines, you mentioned the word "truckers", and I was excited to figure it out. My actual apologies if the random internet pic of a deer accident offended you.

Weird.

Last edited:
Top Back Refresh